Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's me Ann 221

Hey Molly and Wildflowers

Thanks! I did send my daughter an email and things are fine. I told her I was sorry and that I do not want to be MY mother. It's all good.

I went for a walk today, went out and got some canvas for new art projects and got those started. Later I will try to post some pictures.

I've been considering the issue of thoughts, as in not allowing the negative to persist. I guess we all sort of know how to do it, sometimes it's harder than others.

You guys may not recall but last fall when I stopped drinking and smoking and got into hiking I was doing great. SO..I am now getting into shape to start back very soon. The weather is starting to cool down so I'll be out there with my friend Shelley before long.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Comment

It's me Ann 221

Excellent! I love hiking & just being out in nature, was out last wknd. When I was drinking & esp at the end of my long last run, I sure wasn't doing any of my favorite things. Must have known I wanted out of that alcohol hell, as last winter I invested in some good hiking boots & trail shoes. The shoes have been getting some traction use this summer. Have fun!....

Comment

It's me Ann 221

Ann - just saw this post. You sound so much more positive. I am so happy that things are turning around. You did it once, you can do it again. You are strong and wonderful - remember that. So glad your daughter was supportive. That means so much. Best of luck to you!

Your friend, Waggy
        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
        X