2 week binge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 week binge

this is the longest Ive ever been on a binge. this morning I missed a court date for a dui so now I have a warrant out for my arrest. My wife kicked me out not just for the drinking, but during this bender I cheated. I think I love this girl but she has a safe environment with a house and a boyfriend that she says she isnt happy but I think she plays me up to what I want to hear. Ive seen my 7 year old son maybe 3 times in this binge, and I cant seem to stop... This morning was the worst, I shook and shook, there was no way I could go to that court date, i tried to call but they just said get your ass here now. This time is the hardest Ive ever tried to stop... I lost my job, cant pay my rent or bills. Im running out of options, actually one night I almost just took a whole bottle of pills but the girl I cheated with talked me out of it. I have a VERY important interview tomorrow at 4 that I just dont know Im going to make. My eyes are bloodshot, I look like shit, my apartment which was pretty nice is a pig sty now. Im just lost and dont know what to do....

2 week binge

I just want my life back for my son if for nothing else

Comment

2 week binge

oh honey....start drinking lots of water and try to get some rest
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

2 week binge

Hi Lonelywolf......like Mama says......drink lots of water!!

:goodjob: for not acting on your first impulse.

I think the "VERY" important interview tomorrow is adding more stress to an already very stressful situation.
        Do you really want to show up feeling (self esteem) the way you do right now?
        Let alone how you probably look/feel physically, and I can say that 'cause I'VE BEEN THERE!
        (I called in, which was a big effort at the time, and lied about why I had to cancel.)

In my case a lot happened all at once. Just sat and felt my mind going round & round a mile a minute. Didn't even know what I was thinking.

With thoughts towards "I want to get my life back." maybe try listing all the things that would help make that happen. Just as they come to you. Maybe a more positive way of looking at things, 'cause you know you're going to be thinking about everything.

Drink lots of water and surf around on the site as you're probably going to be awake anyways. Stay safe. PQ

Comment

2 week binge

i know exactly how you feel,i go on a week long bender monthly,i start off strong,then one day a switch gets flipped,i drink,then drink the next day to feel better,then its on,im over it!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

2 week binge

Wolf, the bender has to end somewhere, you better end it now before anything worse happens. You think things are bad now, they can get a whole lot worse so just stop! Now! It's time to take stock and face what's coming. Withdrawal sucks, there's no two ways about it but it has to be done sometime. Go see a doctor and do what you can to ride he next couple of days out. By day three you should start feeling more like yourself and you can start to deal with the mess left behind, today is not the day to worry about that. You cannot fix the stuffed up things today, you need to get your head right first.

By the way, no one loves anyone while on a bender. Wait until the fog clears before you go believing you are in love with anyone.

For today, go back to bed, drinks heaps of water and hang one for what's coming. Keep a phone close and if you need medical help, for Gods sake ask for it.
            I refuse to be labelled or ashamed. Through my struggles I am achieving self awareness and clarity.

Comment

2 week binge

Hi lonely bear,

How are you today?

Comment

Working...
              X