lost it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lost it again

Well I went and did again, big time this time. Drank for 2 weeks, alot! Now I am back to day one and scared to death! I have not drank at all today, although I feel like crap, shakey and nausious! God when will this madness stop!
    :upset:Kdog
    Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

lost it again

Kdog :l
    When do you want it to stop? That's when it will. I feel for you, I was on the roller-coaster too damn long, and I finally just said "I want off!". When drinking is harder than not drinking is...that's when it will happen. Do you think you are at that point? Sounds like you may be....ok, so what can you do different this time? Do you have a plan for tonight? Hang in there and keep us posted!
    K9
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

lost it again

Oh I am so ready to stop! I am planning on watching a movie or something and maybe eating some chunky soup. thanks for the support!
      Kdog
      Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

Comment

lost it again

right here with you kdog
        are you miserable?
        do you feel awful all the time?
        are you wasting money?
        are you causing family problems?
        have you wrecked our car, hit the mailbox, or gotten in trouble?
        cause if you haven't....you will.....
        it's so much better sober sweetie and we will help any way we can
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

lost it again

Pretty much all of the above, just so worried about the withdrawl. Ugh, but ty for the reminder!
          Kdog

Comment

lost it again

Not much I can add, K-9 and Mama B are right on with the advice.

The day that you decide, and I mean REALLY decide to quit, is the day you will....and I know, because I have been there myself. The up and down roller coaster that is AL.

You may be wondering to yourself at this very moment....but how will I EVER live without AL in my life. Well....live without if for a little while, and you will wonder why you EVER invited AL into your life in the first place.

You can do this
            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

lost it again

kdog;1371943 wrote: Oh I am so ready to stop! I am planning on watching a movie or something and maybe eating some chunky soup. thanks for the support!
              Kdog
              Thinking of you Kdog :l
              :h

Chunky chicken and corn is very nice...
              On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
              *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

lost it again

thanks all! I know its the truth and I want to LIVE, and live without it!
                Kdog

Comment

lost it again

Hi Kdog,

Wish I was there to give you a hug and let you know that you are not the only person who has been on this roller coaster ride, sheesh I had the 365 day roller coaster pass. I too, would agree strongly with the advice of Nelz, K9, Mama B & Kradle123. You guys are great and wow your words inspire so many people here, myself included. A BIG thank you hug : )

You will be in my thoughts and remember you CAN do this, today is AF Day 122 for me. I just finally said "I WANT IT". Keep posting, that helps too : ) : )

Hugs,
                  Janet
                  AF Day 122
                  AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

lost it again

Thanks Janet, I am sincerly hoping this it the real thing for me this time!
                    Kdon:thanks:

Comment

lost it again

well I made it through day one, wasn't so bad, but very tired today from lack of sleep. But going to get in the shower and try to manage to go to the store, by passing in liquor stores and get some supplements, and food!
                      Kdog

Comment

lost it again

Kdog,

WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! that's awesome! CONGRATS!!! Trust me, the more days you tackle, the better you will sleep. You can do this Kdog, trust me, it will get easier and TRY to post as much as you can, again even if it's just a couple of words, it does put you in check, well at least for me it did. I also created a thread Anyone up for 30 Day AF and have been with the same people from the beginning (wow that was FOUR MONTHS ago...YIKES!!). You are welcome to join in, doesn't matter how many days you have, it's just important that you check in and we know you are doing okay. Or find another thread that is suitable to what you are looking for or better yet, start your own
                        thread : )

Anywho, congrats and please keep us posted of your progress : )

Janet
                        AF Day 125
                        AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

lost it again

thanks Janet, I will do that, and thank you for the support. almost done with day 2
                          Kdog

Comment

lost it again

K9 When drinking is harder than not drinking is.....

Wow, that's exactly where I was at, when I made up my mind. I JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT!

Comment

lost it again

kdog you got some great support here. Everyone on this thread was there for me when I was where you are now.

Follow their advice and post. Even if it's just hi.

I still couldn't get off
                              the couch on day 2 so :goodjob:

PPQ

Comment

Working...
                              X