lost it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lost it again

doo-doo;1372463 wrote: how does one drink for days,, i don;t get it.. you need to stop that shit. not good. get professional help before you die.
    Please ignore drunken posts like this one. They are of no help to anyone, and I would hate to see you derailed because of someone's stupidity.

ANYWAY...How are you getting along on day 3? :h
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

lost it again

thank you k9, somehow I remember her from past posts, I did ignore it, but still puts a thought in your brain. Doing very well on day 3, hope to gain more energy as the day passes, I made home made soup yesterday and did a bit of cleaning, so I was proud of myself for that. One day at a time. Thanks for checking in!
      Kdog
      Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

Comment

lost it again

well I tried to edit that post, so hope it doesn't come up twice, Thank you too porquoi, is that french for why? I lived in Quebec for a few years and Alberta for 8, Loved the people and still have many many friends from there.
        I didn't really want to get off the couch yesterday, but it did make me feel better in a long run, but lets see what day 3 brings! Thanks for your support too! appreciate it much.
        Kdog
        Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

Comment

lost it again

K9Lover wrote:

"Please ignore drunken posts like this one. They are of no help to anyone, and I would hate to see you derailed because of someone's stupidity".

I totally agree with what K9 wrote, in fact, as you can see when I first replied to your post, that I DID NOT include this person's name as someone giving you good advice. In fact, I thought it was judgmental and that's not what MWO is about :argh:

Anywho, Kdog congrats on Day 3 and like people advise and I too, KEEP POSTING, even if it's just a "HI".

Hugs,
          Janet
          AF Day 126
          AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

lost it again

kdog;1375124 wrote: well I tried to edit that post, so hope it doesn't come up twice, Thank you too porquoi, is that french for why? I lived in Quebec for a few years and Alberta for 8, Loved the people and still have many many friends from there.
            I didn't really want to get off the couch yesterday, but it did make me feel better in a long run, but lets see what day 3 brings! Thanks for your support too! appreciate it much.
            Kdog

Porquoi came from "Well what frigging username do you want !!!! So I typed that in. I'm one of the original "Calgarians" born and raised.

I just wanted to say I agree with K9
            . Read that post and thought oh come on! There's been a few iffy posts lately and I'm about ready to start using the ignore button.

Please take what you need from us and leave the rest. Gotta say you're doing all the right things. :goodjob: Stay close. PPQ

Comment

lost it again

Thank you for the support ppq, so sorry I offended your name, trust my french sucks, just thought I recognized it...lol, but I love it! I lived in Airdrie, just for the record and worked at a hotel just off of deerfoot high way when I lived there, I think it was called deerfoot, any way lots of great memories of Calgary, you live in a great place! I will stick close and like I said, I have lurked here long enough to know who's talking shit and who isn't. Thank you all for helping me remember the idiots that are. take care and good luck with your journey as well!
              Kdog
              PS do they have an ignore button? If not lets petition one

Comment

lost it again

Porquoi, I love the name! Thank you so much for the support, you all have been so great! I lived in Airdrie just for the record, and worked in a hotel off of deerfoot, I believe it was called. Anyways many good memories of Calgary!
                Thanks for the advice, I have lurked here a long time and know most of the idiots on here, and if they don't have an ignore button, maybe would could petition one, Ok onwards to day 4. Good luck on your journey as well.
                kdog

Comment

lost it again

whoooo hoooo, Day 6 and living on a prayer, if that makes any sense! Hope all out there are doing well!
                  Kdog

Comment

lost it again

Kdog! Woot Woot!!! 6 days is great!!! Living on a prayer makes A LOT of sense actually, I completely understand! You are doing so awesome...you are almost to a WHOLE WEEK...it probably seemed impossible at first, but look at you, you're doing it!

I'm proud of you....keep us posted!!! :goodjob:

K9
                    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

lost it again

Thank you K9, no I never thought I would be here, and its a great feeling!:thanks
                      Kdog

Comment

lost it again

Well once again, never thought I'd make it this far, day 7, whoot whoot. One week down.
                        And I think I'll tackle that bathroom thats needed it for months. Made a hair appt. for Friday, Should I go for the Stumpy look....LOL....J/k I don't have enough hair for that!
                        Have a great AF day all!
                        Kdog

Comment

lost it again

Get better

kdog;1371915 wrote: Well I went and did again, big time this time. Drank for 2 weeks, alot! Now I am back to day one and scared to death! I have not drank at all today, although I feel like crap, shakey and nausious! God when will this madness stop!
                          :upset:Kdog
                          You will get better. Personally, I am trying to quit tobacco and alcohol. And, it is driving me insane! UGH!! I am fully charged and finally ready to go. A little at a time though. I cannot do it cold turkey. You know what I mean? I really hope you feel better soon, man. Have a good day!!

Comment

lost it again

Eva, thanks for the post, Hope all goes well for you too, I did manage to give up the AL..Its been almost 3 weeks now. Damn never thought I'd get this far. But I feel great,
                            no more anxiety,shakes, etc etc. Still have the occasoinal craving, but usually they are fairly minor, and a cup of tea, or a glass of ginger ale with a spash of cranberry juice works instead. I have not given up smoking yet. One thing at a time for me. But I hope all goes well for you. I know its hard, damn hard the first week, but trust me its well worth it.
                            Thanks again, I let me know how you are doing!
                            Kdog:thanks:

Comment

lost it again

doo-doo;1372463 wrote: how does one drink for days,, i don;t get it.. you need to stop that shit. not good. get professional help before you die.
                              She can do without the negativity........alcoholism makes you drink more then you would like.
                              I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X