I could use a little info.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Veteran With Issues;1400158 wrote: Thanks for all of the input and support. I still haven't had a drink since I decided to stop. I have no symptoms to speak of and feel much better. I don't go through the day feeling nauseated until I start drinking again. The first day was the only day that had any effects, and I believe that was mainly due to lack of sleep more than anything else.

I believe the mind is a very powerful thing. When I decide that I want to be in charge of my life rather than alcohol, it should be so. I know I'm nowhere near the light just yet. That would be naive. However, I do feel that I finally have both hands on the reigns. There have only been two cravings to speak of, but now that I see alcohol as an enemy, I take pleasure in resisting it's calling. I haven't had an enemy beat me yet.

Thanks again ya'll!! Take care of yourselves.
    So glad to hear you are doing well. Take Byrdies advice and join some others on the journey. We have to learn to accept we have a common problem that makes us PART of the human race, not FAILURES and outsiders.
    This knowledge is soo empowering IMO

Comment

Hey follow vet here. Welcome to the threads!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
      X