Baclofen Doctor Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen Doctor Needed

Please help me find a doctor. I live in Alabama. Please message me if you know of anyone.

I went to treatment and relapsed after nine months. I've been drinking again now for six months. I am desperate for a solution. I began searching the internet about two months ago for anything I had missed. I found out about baclofen.

I have read every scholarly article on baclofen and anything else I could find --like this forum. There is so much information here. Thank you.

I am the mom of four boys and I know I will die from this damn disease when they are still young if I don't stop.

Baclofen Doctor Needed

momof4boys you do not worry soon i will come back with one Dr. please wait the perfect Dr. thanks.

Comment

Baclofen Doctor Needed

Hi Momof4boys

I don't know if this will work but I want to help

These sites are reputable and I hope I get the spelling right

alldaychemist

riverpharmacy

I will caution you that I tried baclofan and if put me to sleep. Literally.
      I can't believe this is not a controlled substance. I would take a dose and be struggling to keep my eyes open an hour later. I don't know what it does for drinking because I could never make it past the stage of trying to stay awake. I suppose, if one is asleep, they can't drink. That was my assessment and I chose not to take it further. It isn't a drug that one will get "high" on. It just knocks you out flat so you are asleep. Scary.

I prefer topimax. I also think kuduz (the supplement) is excellent.

I really want you to get the best possible treatment. I believe topimax is avail at river.

Best of luck to you.

Comment

Baclofen Doctor Needed

I know how you feel. I've been and am still there. I never took baclofen, but did do topomax and it worked for me...until I decided I could do it on my own...WRONG

Wondering how you are doing and if everything is okay.

hugs.:l

Comment

Working...
        X