Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Withdrawal - Delerium?

Wildflowers;1453915 wrote: Hi Coach Crew,

I didn't purposely pick you or Cos up. I just agreed that getting into action & doing something different was needed. As doing the same thing was getting the same result, drunk.... Not that I don't respect, & admire you!... Let alone I'm learning much from you! Thank you for your help! I appreciate you!....

I don't know if Xwino made a conscious decision or not? It's hard to tell sometimes this being the Internet as it's a one dimensional world & it's hard not seeing, hearing!....I just think many of us are concerned for her & others when we read certain posts. We can get emotionally attached sometimes to.

I've been taught by others to "Carry The Message & Not The Mess". Not always easy! Yet, we must do this for our own health!...
    Hey Wildflowers!

I am no coach. Shoot I have my own struggles a tad now and again. Dunno Xwino.
    Sounds tough but time to make a decision.

No one can force someone into doing something. That being said I'd be happy to talk to X on the phone if she wanted. I think many of us would.

Hang in there X.

Good to hear from you WILD!

COSGringo

Comment

Withdrawal - Delerium?

COSGringo;1453942 wrote: Hey Wildflowers!

I am no coach. Shoot I have my own struggles a tad now and again. Dunno Xwino.
      Sounds tough but time to make a decision.

No one can force someone into doing something. That being said I'd be happy to talk to X on the phone if she wanted. I think many of us would.

Hang in there X.

Good to hear from you WILD!

COSGringo
      Nick named Supercrew Coach Crew as in real life he's a sports coach, amongst other awesome things.

Don't sell yourself short Cos, your a Coach of sorts, just in a different industry old friend.

Last we spoke you & the Mrs. were headed to Viva Las Vegas & we were headed to a big body of water.... Saw ya was back.

Yes, we all have struggles, some easy & some hard, that's called life.... Found the struggles have made my life sweeter in many ways.

Your right no one can force anything on anyone. Believe me the harder people tried in my f2f world to get me to stop drinking the harder I fought back. After all I had a love & hate relationship with booze for decades.... I'm a rebel to. Controlling things helped me survive for years, made me feel safer! Well until the booze no longer worked!..

Maybe Xwino will call you Coz. Your a good guy hun!.... Take care. Oh I have being meaning to PM or e-mail you, but just so dang busy. Orf to cook for my king.... .

Take care. :l

Comment

Withdrawal - Delerium?

Wildflowers;1453959 wrote: Nick named Supercrew Coach Crew as in real life he's a sports coach, amongst other awesome things.

Don't sell yourself short Cos, your a Coach of sorts, just in a different industry old friend.

Last we spoke you & the Mrs. were headed to Viva Las Vegas & we were headed to a big body of water.... Saw ya was back.

Yes, we all have struggles, some easy & some hard, that's called life.... Found the struggles have made my life sweeter in many ways.

Your right no one can force anything on anyone. Believe me the harder people tried in my f2f world to get me to stop drinking the harder I fought back. After all I had a love & hate relationship with booze for decades.... I'm a rebel to. Controlling things helped me survive for years, made me feel safer! Well until the booze no longer worked!..

Maybe Xwino will call you Coz. Your a good guy hun!.... Take care. Oh I have being meaning to PM or e-mail you, but just so dang busy. Orf to cook for my king.... .

Take care. :l
        Well geez thanks! Yes life can be a struggle. I really can't complain. Planning Costa or Nicaragua for our next bigger trip. Vegas were "business trips". My next cool biz trip is S. Beach.

Drop me a line anytime. Anyone. Just PM me. Thanks Wildflowers. Hope u r lovin' life!

PS- tonite's din was tandoori chicken in my Big Green Egg with grn peppers, red peppers, wht onions, garlic, over jasmine rice laced with green curry in a coco base.

I will smell like the East for a day.

Comment

Withdrawal - Delerium?

COSGringo;1453963 wrote: Well geez thanks! Yes life can be a struggle. I really can't complain. Planning Costa or Nicaragua for our next bigger trip. Vegas were "business trips". My next cool biz trip is S. Beach.

Drop me a line anytime. Anyone. Just PM me. Thanks Wildflowers. Hope u r lovin' life!

PS- tonite's din was tandoori chicken in my Big Green Egg with grn peppers, red peppers, wht onions, garlic, over jasmine rice laced with green curry in a coco base.

I will smell like the East for a day.
          Sounds like your luvin life Cos & I'm happy for You & the Mrs. I'm pretty good.

Your culinary skills are making my mouth water! I do remember now your a great chef!

Nice thing about sobriety & living is I enjoy food now. My tum ~ tum is better most days. My hubs doesn't like Eastern food, so I don't cook it. I do eat it out tho.

Hope your taking some action steps & receiving help Xwino. You & your family are worth it!!!.... :l

Comment

Withdrawal - Delerium?

Thanks for telling me about your hallucinations, Lasha. Mine (if it was an hallucination) was basically a disclosure that there was a God (I was agnostic). Through a religious book, I had. Every question I asked was revealed through Scripture. There were other things that happened, but it is a blur. I recall dropping to my knees coming to believe there was a God and walking around my bedroom like a robot saying its true, it's true. I have come to believe it was not a hallucination though. I have gone about 9 or more days without drinking. I don't count the days. Right now,I feel like I don't want too, but I am using a herbal supplement that also can be addicting. It does exactly what I liked alcohol for, it knocks me out, but without altering my mental status or lowering my inhibitions. I cannot stick with it as its expensive, but I prefer it to alcohol.

Comment

Withdrawal - Delerium?

Hi XWino,
              I have to ask "what is the herbal replacement"?
              I've tried most things so you wont shock me!
              If it's a class A drug and you don't want to say, I can understand, but that is
              not the way out.
              Lash
              It's not what you drink, it's how much!

Comment

Withdrawal - Delerium?

is it weed?
                I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Withdrawal - Delerium?

No weed! It's perfectly legal. It's called kratom, but kava also helps.

Comment

Withdrawal - Delerium?

XWino;1461156 wrote: No weed! It's perfectly legal. It's called kratom, but kava also helps.
                    XWino, no offense but you'd be better off with weed which is perfectly legal in some places including the one I live.

Kratom can be a powerful drug. It is used as an opiate often. It is illegal in the place where it mostly comes from, Thailand. It is an epidemic there. I am on another forum and many people that are addicted to pain killers use it when they run out of their meds.

Kava Kava is fine. Kratom is one to be careful of. I hope you are not using much of it. It's a good way to start a new addiction. I hope you know all this and if not, now you do.

Not trying to be a dad here but again it's a powerful drug at times. It will be illegal here soon.

Comment

Withdrawal - Delerium?

never heard of kratom,ill have to google it,my daughter smokes spice,im scared shes gonna get hurt,id rather her smoke weed,who knows what chemicals are in this stuff
                      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Withdrawal - Delerium?

Well I mean I might have overreacted a touch. They say no more than 2x week with it. People do get issues with it. It's definitely a high. I see huge threads on forums about it.

Spice, eek!!! They just had a girl on CNN that was in the ER from it. That's full of chems.

At least Kratom is just from a leaf and in moderation it sounds okay.

Comment

Withdrawal - Delerium?

I know, I am running the risk of trading one addiction for another. I have basically already done it at least psychologically. I prefer the feeling of kratom over alcohol. It helps me to escape, essentially numbing me by putting me to sleep. No hangover, no lost inhibitions, no danger of DWI's. No feeling totally out of it. Still able to get along for the entire day. I don't feel high from it, but it creates some nods which are relaxing. I used alcohol so I would pass out at night. I so hate to lie in bed at night with my thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                          X