No way out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way out

Feeling so so bad that yet again I have let down the people that love me and I love the most. When will this nightmare finish. I need help and don't know how to get it. I am literally running around in circles.:upset: I must get this book and get with the programme.

No way out

Hello Peacemaker

The nightmare will finish when you want it to. When you decide to wake up and smell the coffee!

I'm not judging you - we've all been in the same boat as you, I for sure know where you're coming from. The day that YOU decide that this is finally over, will be the day that it STOPS. And you need to do it for you - because you are worth it. Not because other people want you to.

Stay close, keep posting, use the Toolbox and make a plan. You CAN do this - but only if you truly want to. :l
    Never put off to tomorrow what you can achieve today!

Comment

No way out

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. What can you do RIGHT NOW to start working towards a better, healthier life? Start there and then make small, but continuous steps to where you want to be. It's doesn't need to be overwhelming.
      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

No way out

Thanks for your advice and support snapdragon and siren 136. Ive been doing this so long that i have forgotten i really have a choice. Tomorrow is a new day and im going to try and stay strong.

Comment

No way out

you can do it Peace......if I can, you can. I promise!!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

No way out

It was possibly the hardest thing I've ever done, and I definitely the lonliest but it was also the best. If I could do it, so can you, I did it for myself.

Do it for you.
            AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

No way out

spiderwoman;1490300 wrote: It was possibly the hardest thing I've ever done, and I definitely the lonliest but it was also the best. If I could do it, so can you, I did it for myself.

Do it for you.
              Agreed Spidey - it can be lonely ......
              - decisions to be made along the way - but you need to be SELFISH!!!
              Think only of yourself and your health and wellbeing now - everything else will follow !
              It's the only way to get through it imho

Comment

No way out

You only think there is no way out cos that hideous poison is affecting your mind. When you go AF for a few days (even one or two), you will notice your thoughtwaves changing. I beckon you to give it a try and please let us know how you are doing
                One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Working...
                X