Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are these ealy symptoms of liver disease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normann;1500867 wrote: I took two valiums (10mg each) at the afternoon and started drinking at night. Result? No tachycardia, strong hard beats and things like that. Instead, alcohol worked normally as a stimulant in the beginning, making me thinking and writing quickly and made me sleep normally afterwards. For a long time I haven't felt this feeling because of the racing heart and the strong heart beats I had while starting drinking. Does valium fix heart disorders or this means it was just anxienty?
    Valium is a sedative, it'll calm you down (body and heart). The only problem is that it's very easy to become dependent on valium and build up tolerance - this means you end up having to take more and more, and if you try and stop you'll have a nasty withdrawl and feel ill.

Mixing valium with alcohol is also very dangerous, people get it wrong and end up collapsing. Someone not far from where I live did this, fell down the stairs and broke his neck, dead.
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

Ukblonde;1500870 wrote: Valium is a sedative, it'll calm you down (body and heart). The only problem is that it's very easy to become dependent on valium and build up tolerance - this means you end up having to take more and more, and if you try and stop you'll have a nasty withdrawl and feel ill.

Mixing valium with alcohol is also very dangerous, people get it wrong and end up collapsing. Someone not far from where I live did this, fell down the stairs and broke his neck, dead.
      A heavy drinker already has too much tolerance in Valium already (judging from my experience - I need at least six valiums - 10mg each - to feel the effects).

I'm on valium for months and haven't any withdrawal symptoms when I stop it. Only the racing heart while I start drinking. And, anyway, I don't have a problem with valium. It only seems that it controls my heart. I can easily take a small dose of Mirtazapine instead if I don't have it. I won't have any withdrawal symptoms.

Comment

I wish you would stop asking non-medical people medical questions.

Comment

lucky 2.0;1500884 wrote: I wish you would stop asking non-medical people medical questions.
          Well, I see only you having a problem with that though...

Comment

Normann;1500880 wrote: A heavy drinker already has too much tolerance in Valium already (judging from my experience - I need at least six valiums - 10mg each - to feel the effects).

I'm on valium for months and haven't any withdrawal symptoms when I stop it. Only the racing heart while I start drinking. And, anyway, I don't have a problem with valium. It only seems that it controls my heart. I can easily take a small dose of Mirtazapine instead if I don't have it. I won't have any withdrawal symptoms.
            Well just carry on then, do what you want and stop asking for advice on using drugs when it's obvious you will just do whatever you want and abuse whatever drugs you've got to hand.

This is a forum for people who want to stop drinking because they have a problem and want to get clean and sober, not one to ask advice on which cocktail to take to muck around with their body and mind.

You are either a troll, or someone who is building up a massive problem of substance abuse for the future.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

So if you don't want to stop drinking and you just want to control how often you drink, while replacing alcohol with something else the days you don't drink, you are not welcomed in this forum?

Comment

Normann;1500893 wrote: So if you don't want to stop drinking and you just want to control how often you drink, while replacing alcohol with something else the days you don't drink, you are not welcomed in this forum?
                Not when it's something that is known to be highly addictive and dependency forming, controlled drug may as well say go take heroine that'll get you high instead.

If you want to ask about medication which can help you lose the compulsion to drink go ask in the medication section, this section is for people who are in crisis and need immediate help with stopping drinking or staying sober right now - not someone who is considering which cocktail of drugs he can use instead of alcohol to get the same result.

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

is this shit for real?
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Attached files [img]/converted_files/2107444=7570-attachment.jpg[/img]
                    In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

You are young to be trapped in this shit bud. Trust me, I went through the same routine between 18 and twenty and the volume kept on increasing. Get yourself checked up and stay off the alcohol man...

Vy

Comment

Working...
                      X