farewell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

farewell!

I have tried for years to battle Alcohol.
    My son will be happier with his father in the US. As hard as it is for me to let him go, I know it is best. I love him more than anything.
    Thank you for your support.

farewell!

Hold on now....what's going on my dear??
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

farewell!

vachkiri, I can jump into chat anytime if you wanna chat, just let me know when
      "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

farewell!

Hello, hello!!!!! Let's talk about this...if an old drunk like me can get sober, there is hope for anyone! B
        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
        Tool Box
        Newbie's Nest

Comment

farewell!

I am new but what can I do to help??

Comment

farewell!

Hey Vachkiri,

Let us help you anyway we can, what can we do? There's someone on this board that has/is going through the same situation. Let us help you okay.
            2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

farewell!

Vach, let us know what we can do to help. I think a few of us can try to jump on chat. Please pm me if you want to talk.

Comment

farewell!

vachkiri;1505624 wrote: I have tried for years to battle Alcohol.
                My son will be happier with his father in the US. As hard as it is for me to let him go, I know it is best. I love him more than anything.
                Thank you for your support.
                Vachkiri - all children need their mothers. Your little boy may be happy with his father, but he also loves you and needs you too. You may be having problems at the moment (most of here have had them too and we understand how you are feeling right now). Please let us help you. We can all talk to you (non judgementally) and help you work things out.

Importantly, please don't leave us hanging and worrying - let us all know you are OK.
                Never put off to tomorrow what you can achieve today!

Comment

farewell!

Hi Vachkiri

Sorry to hear you feeling so down :-(
                  I am on an iPad so can't chat and find PMing difficult as they crop up when I'm not expecting them!,
                  Am happy to chat on the boards though - on here or on my diary thread is best as I am now subscribed to both xx
                  AF since Halloween 2016

Trying to kill my Wine Witch! :smileyb:

Comment

farewell!

Vach, I'm hoping and praying that was just a drunken rant last night, if so remember alcohol is a mind altering substance, we've all did/ said some whacky things while under the influence. Come back and have a chat, throw your troubles out here, maybe we can help or just listen
                    "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

farewell!

Vachkiri - Please check in and let us know how you are doing. Life can be OVERWHELMING at times, but nothing is worth drinking over, because drinking never helped anything! It makes it worse!!

I hope you're ok and hope to hear from you soon!

Love,
                      K9
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

farewell!

V~ Went through the same thing myself. That's not a good decision. Are you far away from the father? it sounds as if you are in another country. As a mother, do not give up those babies that you birthed and raised until now. I'm not one to speak of sobriety as I am only on my way, but even drunk, I fought with my ex about taking my kids. I try so hard and sometimes I'm just a mess, but I am on my way and you can be too. Those babies need their mama.....mine left me to raise my two younger sisters and I think of it to this day. Unfortunately, my younger sisters was five years younger and the other was ten from me...so I basically raised them....you see, my mom walked out on us because she couldn't handle my dad asking her to slow down so she met another man who would party like her. Don't do it. They will forever wonder why you left them and it will mess with their brain. You are not a hollywood actress in a movie, things don't end fuzzy and warm....PLEASE RETHINK YOUR DECISION. You are in my prayers.....Soda

Comment

Working...
                        X