where can i vent...i dont know where to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mums staying with me...shes moving down soon..frm up north. Im having trouble with myself. I wear a mask normally for everyone. Ive joined a site called havoca. It stands for help with adult victims of child abuse. My abuse as a child no one knows about. Im not sure i can talk about it here but my mum screws me up...she was battered by my brother but we never talk about it...it sends me mad...i hate this pretence. I have to be the perfect daughter.. help x

I hate the world even though its not the worlds fault. Just so cross. Why did i have this put on me. Im a good person...maybe thats my problem. I always live and let be. Not everyone is like that. Thanks for listening. Bella x

Comment

Here you go Bella....

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9/a-42370.html

All you can do is worry about yourself. Glad to hear you found havoca that should help.

Comment

Sorry x

Comment

I think you said in NN that you're seeing a therapist tomorrow - why not talk about it there, that's what they're there for? the therapist is there to help you, not judge you. whatever horrors you may have to tell them, they will have heard worse

In my experience, this kind of stuff tends to land on people who care, try to do the right thing, etc. if you didn't care then, well, you wouldn't care, if you see what I mean

Comment

Thanks sd..yr right. Jst frustrated. Xxx

Comment

Working...
            X