need answer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need answer

Need answers,please. I started on Baclofen 25 days ago. I am now up to about 100mg - 120mg a day. I am under a Doctors care. First time he has ever prescribed Baclofen for Alcoholism. His words are this is an 1 person experiment. I quit drinking for 2 days prior to starting on 10mg 3 times a day using librium. Usually I have severe anxiety headaches for 3 or 4 days after trying to quit drinking now I have had them a headache since starting on the baclofen. When will the headache and dizziness go away? I drank 3 drinks after 2 weeks and did not enjoy it or get the usual instant relief from the first drink. I am sober just dizzy and left temple headache with insonmia. Will it subside at a greater dose?

need answer

Hello New and welcome. I can't answer your question, but there is a thread specifically for Bac and other meds, maybe try poeting your query there, I am sure someone will be able to help. Good luck.

Topamax, Campral, Naltrexone, Baclofen, other meds - My Way Out Forums
    Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it! ~ Goethe

Comment

need answer

Thanks I'll do that. My pharmacy said i went uppretty quick It might take me 2 weeks for the se's to level out.

Comment

need answer

Hi, Newbeliever,

I'm sorry I missed your post yesterday. I hope you find your way to posting on the Meds Thread. I'd say you went up on bac really quickly. I started at 30 mgs and went up by 10 mgs every 4th day. I had a headache initially with baclofen. It was like an ice cream headache or a sinus headache. And I also had a sort of headache where my head meets my skull. These did pass for me and 8 months in I don't have much in the way of SEs.

See you on the Med Threads!

Comment

Working...
        X