Betrayed My Girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betrayed My Girlfriend

Feeling Terrible, just explain this to me s l o w l y : you are still beating yourself up over something that happened (not that anything actually happened) 18 months ago?
    14 October 2013 was the first day of the best days of my life!

Comment

Betrayed My Girlfriend

Yeah I think you guys are right. This is stupid for me to be complaining about. I talked to my friend and he made me feel a bit better. I do stupid shit when I'm drunk and I can't dwell that far back into the past, I think that it's finally getting through to me. I should research information on panic attacks and other things like that

Comment

Betrayed My Girlfriend

You sound much better today. Maybe you do have some anxiety issues, don't we all

Glad to hear you are ok!
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Betrayed My Girlfriend

just a fool's observation here: if you do dumb shit when you drink, well... don't you think it may be time to kinda, sorta, in a round about iffy kinda of way, think about not drinking so you don't do dumb shit?
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Betrayed My Girlfriend

Samstone;1577590 wrote: just a fool's observation here: if you do dumb shit when you drink, well... don't you think it may be time to kinda, sorta, in a round about iffy kinda of way, think about not drinking so you don't do dumb shit?
            Not a fool's observation at all. Just sayin'
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Betrayed My Girlfriend

I am starting to go down and get depressed once again. I have been hanging out with her like crazy in the past few weeks cause she is one of the only ones who makes me happy. Should I stop doing this? Am I just creating a larger problem for myself?

Comment

Betrayed My Girlfriend

I've restrained myself from commenting on this thread until now, but like K9 said, you are on a forum called "Need Help ASAP!" on a board dedicated to alcohol and addiction recovery. This forum is dedicated to helping those who are at wits end with their addiction and don't know where to turn, or are suffering from withdrawal. It is not an appropriate venue for your self-made relationship drama.
                In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Betrayed My Girlfriend

Feeling what are you talking about? Forget the past and enjoy today and your future. You are worrying yourself to death over nothing. Let it go man. Every woman that posted here has said...you really did nothing wrong. You didn't make out, sleep with, anyone. You passed out drunk in a bed with someone else there and many others in the same room. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. CHILL DUDE...you are causing yourself far too much anxiety.
                  AF 10/21/2013...ODAT :kudos:

Comment

Betrayed My Girlfriend

FT- I don't even know if you are serious, again, but CHILL THE FUCK OUT. I am sorry if you are in serious distress, but your posts are a joke.

Comment

Betrayed My Girlfriend

.................................................. ..BORRRRRRRRING .................................................. ............................................

Comment

Betrayed My Girlfriend

I can see how this booze/guilty/relationship stuff is working you into a frenzy- but I also think this is water under the bridge- nothing serious happened.
                        (...and it was soooo long ago....)
                        Please don't judge yourself so harshly- it sounds like you have the right frame of mind-even when drinking- you didn't do anything wrong.
                        If this bothers you- keep this event as a reminder as to keep yourself in check next time you drink.
                        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Betrayed My Girlfriend

lucky 2.0;1580085 wrote: FT- I don't even know if you are serious, again, but CHILL THE FUCK OUT. I am sorry if you are in serious distress, but your posts are a joke.
                          I concur, is this really your Need Help ASAP moment?
                          On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Betrayed My Girlfriend

This thread has already gotten 40 responses, which is about 39 too many. It's time to stop feeding this troll.
                            In the middle of my life's journey, I found myself in a dark wood, as I had lost the straight path. It is a difficult thing to speak about, how wild, harsh and impenetrable that wood is. Just thinking about it recreates the fear. It is scarcely less bitter than death, but in order to tell of the good that I found there, I must tell of the other things I saw there. --Dante, paraphrased

Comment

Betrayed My Girlfriend

Alky. Although I hate the name Alky or Alkie, your avatar & Dante quote & msg to this fakir FT are very effective!!! Thank you

Comment

Betrayed My Girlfriend

gettinitright;1580059 wrote: Feeling what are you talking about? Forget the past and enjoy today and your future. You are worrying yourself to death over nothing. Let it go man. Every woman that posted here has said...you really did nothing wrong. You didn't make out, sleep with, anyone. You passed out drunk in a bed with someone else there and many others in the same room. You are making a mountain out of a mole hill. CHILL DUDE...you are causing yourself far too much anxiety.
                                HEY. brat.! How are your birds? I am in Jacksonville Fl since 2011. Right now
                                I am in AA & struggling.
                                I am thrilled to be talking to you!! Are you OK?????? This is main questiion
                                Luv U. ~C. Jeannie
                                )
                                How many hrs am I away fr you ?

Comment

Working...
                                X