Comment

Help

tried to call you , Karen

Comment

Help

Battling alcohol/depression

Comment

Help

Hi Karen, I'm sorry you're hurting right now, but it's good you reached out! This is a great place for support. Can we help you?
          "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
          AF 11/12/11

Comment

Help

Karenbooth;1601224 wrote: Battling alcohol/depression
            Hi Karen, Welcome!

Have you spoken with anyone else about how you're feeling? Like a friend or doctor?

Keep talking. You can beat this.

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Help

I haven't spoken to anyone. I've had a lot of negative events this year, many of which I was to blame, which have led me to binge drink. I feel there's no way out anymore.

Karen
              203-710-1315

Comment

Help

Are you looking to get alcohol out of your life? There is a way out. I found depression and anxiety (and much much more) to be very closely tied to drinking.
                "When you have faults, do not fear to abandon them." Analects of Confucius
                AF 11/12/11

Comment

Help

Karen-

I know where you at- been there more than once. Could you feel safe enough to share some if things you are feeling right now? Talking really helps and most of us here have done our fair share of destructive behavior while drinking. Please let us in.

Feel free to PM me if that is more comfortable.

Comment

Help

Karen - there is ALWAYS a way out. I've felt just like you do right now more times than I care to admit. But the truth is - you are here, you have reached out, and we will be here for you - no matter what. So keep talking, okay? There is a way out. I promise. Reach out!!
                    Everything is going to be amazing

Comment

Help

Karen, We have all been where you are more than once. Just keep reaching out to us for support. I have suffered depression and anxiety all my life and that has caused me to drink al far to much. AL is not the answer though. Please keep posting:welcome:

Comment

Help

Karen - I have Pm'd you - PLEASE take your phone number down! This site is seen by a lot of people and not just those here on MWO - please delete it !!!!

hugs, Sun XX
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Help

Karen...Trust me the AL only causes worse depression! I know this, cause I have been there. Go talk to your doctor, he/she can help and prescribe something for a bit. But life does get better without it. If there is anything I can help you with, Please feel free to PM me. I will help anyway I can.
                          Kdog
                          Reflect upon your present blessingings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some

Comment

Help

I had been sober for over 10 years but began drinking earlier this month. This year has been depressing and the holidays are intensifying everything. I'm as depressed as ever

Comment

Help

Is there a place where I can speak with someone live?

Comment

Working...
                              X