A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE ARE BEYOUND "TACO BELLE" WE WANT THE RIGHTS OF ALL FREE PEOPLES....INCLUDING THE DARRENS !!
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hey guys any ideas about saying best wishes to Angel one year drink free ( premature I know) it takes a shit load of courage to do what she has done....... Mr T your the closest to what Angel has achieved except for the mod guys any ideas( i dont mean to detract from all of your achievements you are all the best)
      Cap

Comment

ok we ned a good story teller ..fly baby you come to mine can you help us out here ..
        i love the way you write ..but i will try to think of something really good ..
        so for now all darren's report in please and anyone else that would like or have any good ideals
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Thank you.

In this past month I have been doing a lot of thinking of what I want for this next year of my life... and I see it is time to move on, or at least take a break from MWO. I was hoping that I could just leave quietly & that this thread could sit idle until if/when I decided to return.
          This does not mean that the fun should end for the Darrens... I think it's a great time for them to start up a new thread to chronicle all of their misadventures... because as we know, the Book of Darren is a long read.

For the most part, MWO is a great place. But there comes a time when some of us realize that it's not in our best interest to continue in an atmosphere such as this... that we need to move on, to enjoy our new lives that are free from use & thoughts of alcohol.
          I have made some great friends here... a few that that I know our friendship will last a lifetime. These are people that will always be my friends and we'll remain close, no matter if we are here at MWO or not.

My one year milestone is coming up in a few weeks...something I am proud of...but also something that I want to commemorate in a serene manner... it's been quite a year, and I want to spend time reflecting on the changes that have occurred over the past 12 months. I have spent much of this past month contemplating my new goals for this upcoming year, and already have been putting them some of them into action....
          this will be a great year...full of joy, learning & loving life.... I'm really looking forward to sharing it with those that I love & cherish.

So with that said, I would like to thank all my friends that have shared this journey with me. This is by no means the end... only the beginning of a new chapter....for all of us

temporarily.
          AF 6 years
          NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

best of luck to you in your new endeavors...
            Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
            :h

Comment

FallenAngel,
              I wish you the very best.
              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I understand Fallen....go find yourself, but hurry back ! LOL ! IAD!
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

In Memory

Dedicated to my special friend who would have been celebrating their milestone on this day.
                  As you said, there would be 2 keys today..... I accept this gift, as I look up to the Northern Lights with a tear in my eye.

You kept your promise...I will forever keep mine, to honour your memory.
                  I miss you.

[ame= ]YouTube - eddie vedder ~ hard sun[/ame]
                  AF 6 years
                  NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

that was so beautful.. your friend up above must be watching over you with a smile on his face and thinking how proud he is of you.and i am so proud of you too girl you inspir me
                    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

On this beautiful morning, I rise to see it's your year milestone. I also see it's a day of reflection for you. I hold you high in my thoughts today, as you reflect on your awesome accomplishment and how you did this physically alone, but soulfully and emotionally supported by friends here and in other places. Angel, you are a gift to so many of us here, and I love you!
                      ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!
                      XO
                      flyin'

Comment

My dear Angel I just want to wrap my arms around you and give you the biggest hug!!!!! Miss you so much I really do my freind.
                        Love always Cap

Comment

Angel

I know how much your friend meant to you and I am sure that you meant so much to them also. You keeping that promise is a special gift. I know that your friend is so proud of you and will always live in your heart.
                          Your friendship has meant so much to me. You inspirie me to be a better person and I will always be thankful to you.
                          Congratulations on your milestone.

XOXO

Comment

Angel,

Hope your day is bright and beautiful and I am positive your friend is close by on this day. Enjoy your day!

Guy
                            "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

words well expressed,just lernin how to use the site,even tho i stared in june or so,mind is still cloudy,i guess,and like u, ive been stopped for 9.5 months,lot of poets,unbeleivable how people can talk,when one is sober of mind,keep up the words of wisdom, gyco

Comment

BEST WISHES FALLEN.....EVERYONE MISSES YOU ! I REMMEBER YOU HAD A SECRET THAT YOU WANTED TO LET ME KNOW...........I SAID YOU'LL TELL ME WHEN YOU GET READY. IT DOES'NT MATTER WHAT IT IS...YOUR ALWAYS THOUGHT OF AS THE BEST PERSON IN MY BOOK ! LOL, IAD !
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X