A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so you all know I was the Lint Collecting Champ of my College my junior year!
    "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

why doesn't that surprise me??

cmhguy3;350166 wrote: Just so you all know I was the Lint Collecting Champ of my College my junior year!

I love your trophy!

AF 6 years
      NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

knock, knock

Just to prove that I'm alive and kicking..

And to say hello to all the thousand milers...

And most importantly....

to improve my post count.:H

Are you listening Angel?

Truce?
        *Let noble thoughts come to us in all directions...*

Comment

Hi Doubter( thanks for the message it means al'ot thank you) you have been missed seems you and the angel have a special thing going ( Not that there is any thing wrong with that LOL) However your request for a truce shall be denied Angel hates a lame fight she is a beater of AL and cig's..... she is looking for a harder fight ......... there is simply no stopping her ( you maybe in her sights), So good to hear from you my friend>>>>>>>> You have come along way from that brawl in the bar. I enjoy your posts
          love cap

Comment

Capt'n, 1st tests of our can laucher very promising !
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

test 2 but we have to wait until he come back to know if its ok for a third
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I will admit we tried several different expriments, some did'nt work out !
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

well that one landed way off mark.. hey captn are you ready..come on girls we are getting bore here .. there only so many things you can do on this boat

Comment

T...the large photo looks like a Colonoscopy and IAD is that you and T those little doggies?? hahahahahaha...Oh the map...see Newfoundland?

Good job guys!! :applaud::applaud::applaud: :H

Comment

YA RIPPLE, I SEE NEWFOUNDLAND ! HA1
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Trigs, I'm thier waiting to be picked up, not really ! Ha! IAD!( Would never let others do something I would'nt do )
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Capt'n....Help need to be picked up ! ( Not ! Ha! )
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Roger snuggles his teddy bear & listens...

FallenAngel;347844 wrote:

Eventually, all the Darrens returned to the boardroom & each of them proudly displayed a 6-pak of the water they brought back from their travels. A party broke out & soon after, so did a water balloon fight. Unfortunately, no imported water survived the ordeal."

Angel continued...
                            "The Darrens were devastated over the loss & decided after 673 votes that this type of thing should have never happened. To save time, they all piled into Time's time machine & transported themselves back to the time of purchase of the 6-packs... and bought a case instead. When they returned to the boardroom, an even bigger party broke out in celebration of their overall smarties in troubleshooting this problem. A huge ice sculpture was custom made for the momentous occasion, and it was only discovered after it had melted & rolled in by Henry, that it was made with the entire stock of imported water. A bit of anxiety was starting to rear its ugly head, and the Darrens knew they had to resolve this issue once & for all before one of them got any stress highlights over this. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe decided that IAD was to be sent back to the Mainland & figure out how to become a shipping tycoon. This took a little longer than expected, and a few boxes of hair dye had to be shipped in.
                            Several decades later, IAD showed up at Captn's boat with a ship loaded with valuable imported water cargo from every country that they had previously purchased from. This time, they would not fail! They threw several parties & had grand water fights... and there was still plenty of water! They could feel the bittersweet *snap* of Flyin's whip on their backs already! :b&d:
                            They sent the tub over to Flyin with a sample of every imported water they had... and it was quickly returned with a big fat NO!

Not only were a few stress highlights starting to make an appearance....but some of the guy's hair was starting to jump ship as well. Immediate action was required so that all the Darrens could get back onto Captn's boat & head it back to the mainland for some well needed salon treatments. After voting 18,167 times and ruining most of the paperclips; it was decided that the only logical thing to do was to send Guy to Tibet. Unfortunately, his trip was put on hold for 3 years waiting for a new eye to show up for Roger; who had used the last good paperclip to poke himself to see if it was sharp & that maybe he shouldn't run with it."
                            AF 6 years
                            NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

now there a man with the plan IAD.. which one is for me ..LMAO

Comment

I'm waitiing!!!!!!!

and T your "art" work with the clip is all fine and good, but come on!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X