Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

NUTTINBUTTSEXXY.COM
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

NUTTINBUTTSEXXY.COM

Comment

There's a calm before the fling storm!!!

Comment

" A FLING WILL BEGIN SOON ! I SPOKE TO MISTRESS FALLENANGEL..SHE IS GETTING READY !!!
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

and as for your dresses and stocking .am not done and let the fling begin..
            love you guys and iad in a manly way of course

Comment

' In manly way of course !!!!"
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

well i am here crawling on my hands and knees on broken glass waiting for the fling to begin..and someone really needs to clean this castle.. i could cut myself

Comment

I see you're finally done parading around in our undies...

tlrgs;330843 wrote: well i am here crawling on my hands and knees on broken glass waiting for the fling to begin..

but wtf is with the bunny suit??

We really do need to give you some fashion tips tlrgs... this is NOT the kind of bunny suits us girls wear around here!
                  AF 6 years
                  NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

omg you cought me . i had more hair or fur at one time and am keeping the shaver away from you girls

Comment

Noticed in another thread the offer of a SPECIAL FLING. I wasn't aware there was a individual service? How much does that cost??? Mmmmmmmmmm I am saving my pennys lol

Cap

Comment

"We are not amused!!" This is totally un-British this thread. To be having so much fun and frolics is beyond my capacity as a stiff upper lipped tight assed British person.

Stop this nonsense immediately or I'll send in 'the heavies' to sort yaz out.
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

OH dear can you answer the door my love the bloody Brits are here again wanting another cup of tea and fish and chips. Tell them to piss off dear teas not ready and the DAM chips are cold.

Comment

what are we going to do lmao hipple you have two mean looking teddy bears there .do they bite .
                            good moring everyone let the fling begin

Comment

They have their American cousins for back up as well if things get really nasty!!
                              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Speaking of tea Capt.

STRONG tea is to be reclassified in this country as a category B drug, home secretary Jacqui Smith announced last night.

Pepe is high on love
                                Smith is to strengthen the law despite official advice that strong tea is no more harmful to society than alcohol, tobacco and cheese.

Since tea was downgraded in 2004 there has been widespread concern about the increase in stronger varieties including Purple Haze, Tetley Red Bush and the infamous 'skonk'.

Rejecting claims she had been influenced by the Daily Mail's Campaign for Weak Tea, Ms Smith added: "Our police forces are all too familiar with the consequences of tea that has been left to stew for too long."

Smith also unveiled a new Home Office guide to drug terminology in a bid to keep vulnerable young people fully informed. The latest terms include:

Skonk: Tea that has been left to stew in the pot for more than half an hour and then served with just a tiny drop of milk

Skink: A type of Scottish soup made with smoked haddock, onions and cream. Category A. Banned since 1973.

Skank: A dirty slapper who'll do anything for a bottle of Bacardi Breezer and a deep fried sausage.

Skunk: A small black and white mammal known for its strong defensive odour. Made famous by the popular cartoon character and master of seduction, Pepe Le Pew.

Comment

Working...
                                X