A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE GHOST, MAYBE....BUT SUPER POOCH, NO WAY...CHEWED UP ENOUGH SLIPPERS IN HIS DAY ! HA! IAD (TONY HA!)
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Shit "TONY" is amongst us be afraid be very afraid. I Know him!!!!! hes a mate of BOB's all yellow,messy and not worth it !!!! we need the women now IAD GUY T were the F!@$%^&*()k ARE THEY ??????
      cAP i WANNA

Comment

i WANNA

Comment

be flung

Comment

PAITENCE....WE MUST ALL GATHER AND MAKE PLANS FOR THE ATTACK...UMMM RESCUE ! IAD!
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Wearing scuba gear & fighting off sharks was NOT in my contract

To: Our Guys
                We've heard your cries & pleas for our safe return....

this is really destroying the mood over here.
                Would you please keep it to a soft whimper??... there are some of us that are trying to have the time of our life a good time.
                :earth:

Sloth Express
                "We'll get it there..... eventually"

Comment

Captn...remember me??

Captnjack;339981 wrote: Guys!!!! UP ON DECK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
                  :bump:

Comment

Sniffles being heard from the background….. “Oh, T, get over it! You can fix your damn poles later!”

While dismantling one of the last two remaining poles, Thankfulforrealmen is trying to revive Time.
                    “Come on Time, get up! We didn’t slap you that hard. Flyin and Angel have left without us." Sisterhood, my ass! "The men are up in arms! We must join the girls now!”

“I have to get out of here! Ever since I was picked up and asked to save shoes, that guy T keeps following me around asking if I want to see his Duct Tape Shrine!”

Should have stayed riding my sharks!

Thankful now has a free pole in hand… “Get yourself together Time and meet us over there!”

Taking aim and running to the end of the ship…thud, thud, thud….boing….swoosh....
                    Perfect landing!
                    Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Thankfulforrealmen has landed directly in front of a gorgeous pirate named Johnny. She notices he leaves Angel immediately and bows before her.

He says…. "It’s..it’s.. you! We saw you riding sharks the other day, but another ship reached you before we could. Your beauty took my breath away. Orlando, come quick! Look who it is!!!

Orlando was sitting off to the side with Flyin laying across his lap. When at once he jumped up (thump went Flyin’s head on the deck) and he ran towards Thankful.

Johnny, turned to Angel and Flyin and said, “Why don’t you two wenches make your way to the galley and make us some lunch. Your services are no longer needed on deck”.

Alcohol is simply the device between success and failure.

Comment

Thankful;340262 wrote:
                        Johnny, turned to Angel and Flyin and said, ?Why don?t you two wenches make your way to the galley and make us some lunch. Your services are no longer needed on deck?.
                        Wow... you really did hit your head hard when you landed. Maybe you should go lie down for awhile until you come to your senses.
                        AF 6 years
                        NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

AFTER A BRIEF SKERMASH...WE MANAGEED TO CAPTURE ONE OF SCOUNDRELS !!!
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

taking a closer look....

IAD;340270 wrote: AFTER A BRIEF SKERMASH...WE MANAGEED TO CAPTURE ONE OF SCOUNDRELS
                            Doesn't look like he's wearing any "briefs" to me !
                            AF 6 years
                            NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

EXACTLY.....THAT'S WHY IT WAS A BRIEF SKERMISH ! HA!
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

this is a bit confusing

Why did FallenAngel & FlyinHigh need to pole vault to the other ship?

Comment

Working...
                                X