A Journey Of A Thousand Miles...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and now i know where this guy came from a blast from the past or should we say the FUTURE
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

AND WITH HIPPIES WORDS THE DARRENS SHRUNK !
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

WE'LL NEED A GENIE OR A SORCERESS TO GET US OUT OF THIS JAM !
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

i now know where this guy came from.a blast from the past or was it the FUTURE

Comment

OK, I think we should try to replenish the oxygen he lost. Maybe it will help him regain his memory.

Comment

doing the time warp i might remember who i am and it will unravel

Comment

a sign of hope...

...tlrgs pulled his blankie up under his chin and asked "so what happened then fallen?"

"Well Roger.....

....the Guy Darrens turned a whiter shade of pale, and were at a loss of what to
                do.
                Thankfully, Thankful knew.
                After giving the guys a good thrashing :b&d: which they thanked her for,
                Thankful untied roger from the rack & gave him an application to an Engineering
                course.
                Captn questioned her motives & was immediately disciplined :b&d: for not seeing
                the obvious. He apologized profusely for his stupidity. He attributed his lack
                of mental awareness to sunstroke & the loss of body fluids & begged for
                forgiveness. During the next session of correction,which was so skillfully
                dished out by
                BeThankfulIDon't KickYourAssLikeICouldIfIWantedTo,
                his presence of mind returned & he could see that it was only logical that
                someone on board had to take an engineering course so that they could build a
                solar array to attach to Time's tub to keep the water temperature at perfect
                temperature with no fluctuations.
                AF 6 years
                NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

THE DARRENS WERE RELIVED THIER SHRINKAGE WAS TEMP. WENT OUT & PICKED UP A COUPLE TANKS OF OXYGEN....
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

OMG what have I been missing here. This sounds hilarious!! I'm glad of these updates so I too can catch up with what's been happening.

I've been adrift at sea for far too long that even my sole shipmate wants nothing to do with me anymore. He's just an ass anyway who thinks I'm too overweight for eating all the rations in one go.

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

ERM.....??? Just looking in............ running away FAST....... What the f--k are you's on.... and can I have some....

Lx
                      Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

just a natural high enjoying life tea

Comment

FALLEN WORKING ON SOMETHING TO HEAT UP THE BATHWATER ! IAD!
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Well I'm on bananas, 100w light bulbs (only the finest of course), Koalas wrapped in greaseproof paper, tepid bath water (urine optional) and a handful of ground coaxial cable nuggets.............

...............AND.............I'M DOIN JUST GRAND!!
                            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

FOUND SOME EXCELLENT BUBBLES, TESTING IT BEFORE i BRING IT OVER !HA!
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

A dim light flickers

"...fallen, did i get a lettr? .....asked tlrgs.. "i think i rember gettin a lettr" .
                                "Yes Roger.... you did... " said Angel in a reassuring tone... "you got a very nice letter.
                                As I recall it said....

To: tlrgs

Your application has been returned due to numerous spelling errors.
                                Please fill out a new application & return to this office.

Sincerely,
                                Ms. N. Formation
                                Administration Dept.

P.S.
                                Use a pen next time, not a crayon ".
                                AF 6 years
                                NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

Working...
                                X