The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

Come on in Capt'n...the waters ...Cold (caution: could cause some shrinkage ! Ha!) The sites are fine too, well some of them ! Ha!. I have a couple of extra Sombraroes with me. Ha! IAD. ( That sign or rules of this place, well, I don't think I'll be here too long Ha! )
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Ready Captn'.....I'll pick you up in my new car!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

love ya time ya so cool !!!!!!! IAD needs a sombreo FULL of ice talk about standing to attention.

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Ready

Ok....Let's get those croissants while IAD chills out

I sure hope the rest of the Darrens are getting the balloon ready.....

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

A Little role playing here, oops.....will catch up with you later. Ha! ( Viva la France ! ha! ) IAD
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Looks like the Captn' dumped me!!! I got all dressed up, bought a new car and ordered a plate of croissants. What more does a sister need to do?? I think IAD is getting all the action!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Don't worry Time I comendered this school bus, ( Those nuns were a little pissed Ha! ) I even found a buddy to drive for me. We'll be thier in a sec....out to dinner in style ! Ha! IAD.
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

IAD.....You said they were "a little pissed". I think they are more than a little pissed!!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Great ! Nuns with Guns, nobody ever told me they were packing ! Oh well I'll have to say a few more Hail Marys and Our Fathers.......IAD.
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Sweet time I would never dump you !!!!! just had to take delivery of a 150 foot luxury yacht which I thought we could cruise the med after breakfast and well catch up with the others. Including the Nuns for some target practice. Happy to dress up as Father cap !!!! Now sisters aim straight
                      Cap

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Those nuns are non too forgiving I think. They don't let up do they? So much for the hail Mary's IAD. Think I'll join Capt on that mini cruise and head down to

I believe they have a little film festival this time of year or something like that!!!
                        "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                        Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Good to know I haven't been dumped!!! While IAD says his "Hail Mary's "let's hit the yacht and head for the film festival with Hippie.

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

After my con. got the better of me and the pure fear of having the "Litte Sisters of Poor" after my ass, I returned the bus, said good by to the pooch and yes went to confession ! Ha! (It could happen ! Ha!) After several hour I emerged a changed man (for how long I don't know Ha!) I'll find me dingy or something and catch up with you guys (gals) on the high sea. By the way where the hell is T. if I find him I'll drag him along as well. Peace be with you !IAD.
                            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

just checking out the sites

:beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

T. What is it with you and burned out or bomded buildings.....Were you a fighter pilot in another life ! Ha!....IAD Where's Hevenly....is she with you guys on the Cruiser ? ( I have'nt see her since the beach )
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X