The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

time it has the sisters names embroidered on it ! Each guy has a different name, so you have to look carefully at each one for your name ! ! Ha ha ha ha !
    ?We are one another's angels?
    Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Oh thank you sister Heavenly. I will look VERY VERY VERY closely. I'll let you know which one has my name. Get back to you.......

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Evie.Lou;527716 wrote: I really wish you guys would put your pants on..NOW, don't make me tell you AGAIN !!! LOL
        Ok..Maybe I was being too harsh. You have a choice...either put your pants on or finish taking them off...your choice...I am waiting !!!
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Evie
          Nice of you to admit being harsh. We are all waiting....Right Girls!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Ladies.......Please, back to the our trip. Ha! These men in Leader Hossen can't wait. Ha!
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

love you guys
              Love cap

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

No hossen, I'm too tired, could you another good cup of coffee...delivered by team tidy whitey.
                Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

yeh me too, me too want coffee ... And if they spill it on their whitest of whites the sisters and I dont mind washing them for the guys ! Do we girls ? Lmao ... Eh ?
                  Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Well, we don't normally do housework........but in this case we can make an exception!!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I agree t2c, we could make an exception just this once. But I need the coffee first.
                      Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

ok ok onmyway ..

sorry the other crew are off today .. hope these ones will do
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

HEY GIRLS .. LOOK WHAT I FOUND .. LETS HAVE SOME FUN
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Ouch...THAT COULD HURT !!!!!
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

THIS ONE'S MINE ... USING HIS HOSE .... HANDS OFFFFFFF .......
                              Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Hay guys, look theirs more than men in the firehouse......Ha! ( I bet they know how to pole dance T. Ha! )
                                ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                                those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X