The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

Poor T, he's lost. Maybe we should call out the coast guard??? Or at least the boob watch life guards.
    Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

NOW WHERE ARE WE AGAIN ,WAIT TO THE LEFT NO TO THE RIGHT OH

:beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

All caps....you must really want the boob watch girls!
        Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

OH YEAH IAD WAS GETTING CHASE BY THE LION
          WELL I GUESS WE DONT HAVE TO WORRY NOW ...HE LOOKS FULL

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

thebobbailey.com/.../BaywatchGirls.jpg

not too great at this stuff, I'll give it a shot

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I'm for the Bay Watch babes !! Ha! God what eposode was she in.....I missed it ! Ha! IAD
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

AND AS IM WATCHING BAY WATCH ON THE TELLY ..
                WIERD THING START TO HAPPEN .. THERE IAD HEAD AND OMW HEAD AND I SEE TIME THERE TOO ..
                WHAT THE HELL IS IN THIS WATER ..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

OOOOOO LAAA LAAAAAAAAAAA YEAH BABY TIME AND OMW
                  IAD;576090 wrote: I'm for the Bay Watch babes !! Ha! God what eposode was she in.....I missed it ! Ha! IAD

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I think it's jelly fish.....but don't take my word for it ! Ha! ( This has nothing to do with this thread......it just hijacked my spot ! Ha! IAD.
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

how do i respon to that iad .. I LOVE YOU MAN ..LMAO AND YOU ALL TOO

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

man....i step away for a couple months and what the hell is going on here? i must say it was hard to read through this whole journey...but regardless, i wanted to stop in and say hi!
                        It is good to see you all having such fun....miss you and will hopefully catch up with you all soon.
                        XO
                        flyin'

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Please....Flying calling all Sisters and Darrens come on back home ( And newbeies,,,,join our club ! )IAD
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Oh IAD... youre always looking for more sisters. Where have all the Darrens gone???

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

On my way..........Darrens are such a loathing breed ! Ha! We need our Darrens back ( Guy.....where are you! Ha! ) Capt'n's been banned ( from what I've heard.....) IAD
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

poor cap, i never thought he was that naughty. guess i missed something. are we loners??

BLAST!! we need to go on a trip... where is that flying member?

Comment

Working...
                                X