The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

and sisters come on way pass your time for ....
    im not tuoching it
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

whos first .................. omw or time come out come out where ever you are hi fly baby

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

[I] Holy shit....T Master Wong's fortune cookies are the best ! I'm a bit older now,,,,,so can I streatch out those 16 times over a month ! Ha! IAD.....]
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

COME ON IAD YOU ARENT THAT OLD ARE YOU ,, IF MASTER WONG CAN DO IT..SO CAN YOU ..
          LOOK AT HIM GO

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Ya.....I can come up with a Chinese dish myself...." Sweet and Sour Dick " ( I don't believe I said that ! ha! IAD )
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM TELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING
              SEE EVEN MY CAT CAN DO IT

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Ya T,, but a cat has 9 lives.....I don't ! Ha! I've to take care of my ass ! ha! IAD
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

First off, my toes are much MUCH nicer than that (GACK, those are sick) and you boys need to get out more?.you?re both soooo naughty.
                  Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

On My way......If we got out we'ld be worse ! Ha! (Those toe nails were pretty rough.......was she in a comma for 20 years or something !) IAD
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

It's no wonder we can't find anyone crazy enough to join us on this journey. What are we going to do with you Darren's? Oh, wait I'm busy tonite...................

See you guys tomorrow!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

OK....time, (boys, notice to whom I'm speaking) Where shall we go?? I am in need of some R&R. I really need a foot and back rub....where is Sven?
                        Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

see what happens when we pamper the sisters iad .. they get lazy

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Lazy???
                            You think we are lazy.......
                            OK, I am waiting for the pampering. Did I miss it all. I must have slept through it. I'm sure those were not my nails so what pampering did I get?

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

OMW
                              Did you get any pampering?? I guess they think they speak to us and that is pampering...HA!!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

oh oh did i hit a nevr
                                oppsy heheheheheheheh read back and you will see all the
                                pampering, mud bath .. petacure lots of hard work there
                                girls

Comment

Working...
                                X