The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

OMG Time can we go for a caffe Im really shy when it comes to that sort of behaviour Im sort of a very shy person ( VSP)

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Captnjack;468064 wrote: OMG Time can we go for a caffe Im really shy when it comes to that sort of behaviour Im sort of a very shy person ( VSP)

IS THIS YOU CAPT'N .... INNOCENT AS THE DAY YOU WERE BORN ... EH EH ??? LOL

THIS SHOULD HELP YOU ...... LOL

?We are one another's angels?
      Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

IAD .... WE'RE READY ...... !!!
        ?We are one another's angels?
        Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

OK WE ARE ON OUR WAY BACK NOW.. HERE WE COME ..
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

[ Hearing from most of the crew.....we began to inflate our hot air balloon. Here it stands quite erect ! ( Those were the days ha! IAD. )
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Captn,
              I hope you are done eating because we need to get back to the very inflated balloon. I think they Darren's are trying to leave without us.

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

yep ready

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

so is everyone here and ready to take a a ride on the magic thingama bob.. ok ok the flying dick.. THERE I SAID IT ...LMAO

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Ok everyone were off to Italy ! To find the world's most unusual pizza ! We'll be landing in Rome to start our quest.........Good Luck WIZ.
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

AH shit Im tryin to do the Atkins Diet NO CARBS after that french stuff ITALY PIZZA cant do it how about meat eating amazon jungle women five star job!!!!!!!!!
                      cap....... Pee S Im not navigating that huge dick anyware it already knows were it wants to go and it aint ITALY

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Capt'n, wait till we pass the Leaning tower of Pissa, woooooo.....what a pissing contest we'll have then ! Ha! IAD. ( Balloon vs Tower ! Ha! )
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Iad wheres the friggin floating red penis... Ballon V Tower do we need tickets for that match . I wanna go with Time the sisters have been WAYYYYYYYYYYYYY to quite there up to something!!!!!!! as the saying goes keep your enemies CLOSE invite them into the tent so to speak

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

And Mr T ( buy the way missed you buddy) you know thingama Bob resides in a nostril do not use his name in vane HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that red thing aint gotta yellow bit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

YEAH I KNOW CAPTN THE LAST TIME BOB VISITED.. HE LEFT ONE HELL OF A MESS..
                              GOD I CAN REMEMBER THAT... LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY... WHAT A FUN TIME THAT WAS ..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

HAAAAAAAAAAAA between you and me i got another blinder on the bum at the moment agonising!!!!!! Misses refuses to assist me with the surgery required.

Comment

Working...
                                X