The Journey Never Ends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey Never Ends

woooooooooooo! AF holidays rule! much love to you all from garlic land.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

IAD
      Maybe a visit to Garlic land after Germany??? We could look for the largest, smelliest clove and bring it back to Det to cook us up something good. BTW I have forgotten what we are looking for here in Germany.

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Ok Garlic......is next ( But I think we missed our chance in Italy.......but Spain has a lot of Garlic !!! Hummmm.Germany....Ok Ompah Bands...We can live with that ![img][ Were off to Spain.... The Wiz......
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

its a bird ,no a plane, no the flying dick is taking off without me .. hey i can click my heals together .. wait wrong story..
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

T......I left a few pairs of ruby slippers for those that miss the Balloon to Spain.....! Ha! IAD ( There's no place like Spain...... repeat 3 times Ha! )
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

there on place like spain
              there no place like spain..ima clicking and nothing happening yet .
              oh shit one more time .. there no place like spam damn heheheheh spain

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Roger that was not the way you were supposed to use the shoes!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

hey this looks alot like south beach fl ..im going to like it here ..
                  and time baby i love when you get rough.. just alittle tighter please on the rope

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

ok who did the reservations... i love it

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

I'm with you T. and I think that the Concierge is kind of creepy too ! Ha! IAD.
                      Dr. Seuss

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

yeah IAD i think we can get lost in there and never be found .. hey girls come out where ever you are lets play a game ...

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Where's the BEACH...or should I say La playa ???
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

HI EVIELOU.. NICE TO SEE YOU HERE ..COME ON OVER TO THE BEACH .. BUT WATCH OUT ITS A NUDE BEACH CLOTHES ARE OPS

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

Evie
                              Do not believe the Darrens when they say it is a nude beach. That is what they tell all the ladies!!!

Comment

The Journey Never Ends

] It really is a nude beach......I put up the sign myself !! Ha! IAD.
                                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                                X