THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

T., One and Heavenly......the input has really gotten low here, just discourgeing.....IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

now its a truly sad day ..today i wake up to a scream at 4:30 am in the morning and all hell breaks lose .. sue is down pass out in the bathroom ..
      I'm freak out trying to stay calm myself .. I'm able to get her up and into the wheel chair ..and i took her to the hospital ..she was complaining her back hurt and her neck ..
      she couldn't feel her legs..
      they did a catscan on her and found nothing wrong
      i really don't know what she landed on..
      the toilet was twisted around half cocked ..
      so I'm just crossing my fingers ...
      with the problems I'm having with this site chat getting booted half the time .. and having to take care of sue and try to find work these days..

so it start off shitty and it ends here ..sorry i was the one who started it...
      so its my duty to close it ..

this thread is effectually close...

have fun , stay strong and keep thinking positive
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

Oh hell T. I'm sorry I had to shit on your Waffels as well......Lot's of love IAD....
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

T and IAD, I just came to this thread looking for you two. I am sorry to hear about Sue -- is she OK? You stay strong yourself, and we are here for you.

Comment

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

OPEN FOR PLAY TIME

well first off..
            i would like to say thankx .. and now i will begin by saying ..
            NO i don't want to close this thread .
            .this is where i feel mostly at home .. my way of escaping life in some ways and i guess really what make me not really want to do anymore with the thread .. is all the negative things that went on with the first one..
            but that neither here nor there .. yesterday is gone and today is a great new day ..
            well for anyone that doesn't understand the thread ..
            well life as we know it .. doesn't make any sense at times and that whatS great about this.. we are on the web seeking help..
            from perfect strangers .. that in many ways have become very good friends.. that i look forward to reading about or just seeing them post something weird or talk about going to some place that they haven't or been to ..
            and yes at times it might seem like I'm a perv .. well yes in many way i am .. i am man hear me raw and I'm an alcoholic .. with many problems .. like the saying goes ..
            if life was easy.. we wouldn't be here ..
            so I'm not going anyplace and I'm going to say this ..
            SO TO ANY THAT READ THIS THREAD GO AHEAD AND THINK OF A STORY LINE ..
            TRY MAKING SENCE OUT OF A WORLD THAT TAKES EVERYTHING FOR GRANDED
            LETS THE GAMES BEGIN

with love and best wishes to all

Comment

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

Glad it's not over

This is a great thread...glad you decided to keep it going! Attached files [img]/converted_files/961332=5039-attachment.jpg[/img]
              AF since July 8, 2009...

Comment

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

"Great !" then let's mount our camels ( NOOO....not that way ! Ha!) I mean get up on em' and let's ride into the African Sunset ! LOL IAD.
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

National;662567 wrote:

This is a great thread...glad you decided to keep it going!
                  hi there.. you know its funny but i have done that with the free sign .. too funny but when you really want to get rid of things and go fast. that sign works great .. makes cleaning up so much easier..

Comment

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

Determined little kids, huh? Had to add one more favorite to add to this great Sunday... Attached files [img]/converted_files/961346=5040-attachment.jpg[/img]
                    AF since July 8, 2009...

Comment

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

ok wiz get the flying thingy ready we are heading to ya

ps i heard from our buddy captn and it made my day

Comment

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

Ok The Wiz is here.....where too....then!! Name your country, etc.
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

IAD, there's something just so wrong about the flying cow. Thank heavens they didn't put the basket in the udder area. How about kicking off the trip with a visit to Carnivale -- say Brazil?
                          "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

oh lilbit that could be lot of fun there .. i hear they are open to all and the beaches are great there too.. i for one say I...

Comment

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

I hope they have nude beaches their....I'll be quite disappointed if they don't ! Ha! IAD.
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

THE JOURNEY NEVER ENDS 2

OK WIZ ITS Brazil

Comment

Working...
                                X