Calling old friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling old friends

I used to be on this forum about four years ago. It had a very different feel then. It has grown much larger. I am wondering if some olf friends that I remember so well are still around. Mish? Jen? Donna? Bridget? Kel TTFM?
    If they are can they please let me know how they are doing now.
    Many thanks.

Calling old friends

Hi Oldtimer,
    I joined about a year later. If you want to see how your buddies are doing, or check when they were last on the site, click on 'Members List' which will be in one top of the two darker blue toggle bars above your first post. Find their names, click on each one and it should have the date they last visited. Could be the site was updated with the members list after that date. I had a quick look for TTFM and found a TTFME that joined in Jan 2006, again if you clicked on members list and made your way to names beginning with 'T' you could find it.....but I have copied and pasted the link here: https://www.mywayout.org/community/members/list/t18.html It does show that they visited this year!
    Hope you find some of your Old timers!
    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Calling old friends

Thats a great idea Amelia and then oldtimer could send them an email .... via their user name ....
      ?We are one another's angels?
      Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Working...
      X