Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long term Bac Users

Hey,
    I posted this elsewhere but maybe it should go here?

For those who are not aware of my story, I will give a short version. Basially I started Bac in February and hit my switch very early - 60mg. I have been AF for 4 months and staying at 60mg. Baclofen has saved my life.
    But lately (the last week or so), I have had thoughts of wanting to mod. I doubt if I can, and personally I really dont want to but the thoughts are there. I was at a wedding this weekend and everyone was pressuring me to drink and I hate trying to explain why I didnt want to.
    I read somewhere that I believe it was Brave Heart was modding on bac and that got me questioning if I could or not. has anyone experienced this? And what happened? Should I increase my dosage? I truly do not want to mod, and I will increase dosage if I have to but just didnt think I needed to when I hit the switch.
    I also do not want noobies to read this and loose hope, bac truly is a miracle drug for this disease.
    Any advice would be appreciated.

Long term Bac Users

hi road to recovery, I dont do meds myself and as far as i know not to many do on this thread,I am positive if you post this in the meds thread you will get some better answers, good luck

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Long term Bac Users

Thanks Mario. I really didnt want to post it there as I feel a lot of newbies read through there and I dont want to discourage anyone away from baclofen. I only came here because I felt that people here are safe in their sobriety and would be able to offer advice - if that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
      X