When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When?

mario;912580 wrote: I think its good to be able to go to certain areas, like Long term abstainers or any other section that you like,
    There have been some really great posts posted in the general section only to be washed away with an avalance of newer posts, and thus an awful lot of people dont see them, also its nice to know that are people here who are long term free of alcohol and there goal is to stay that way, it can give the newbies some hope.imo, :-) it did me.
    Yes, I agree 100%!
    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

When?

I am a serial lurker :-) but do post occaisionally and i find by having different sections like LTA or LTM that it helps big time as i can go straight to these threads as they are the ones i am most intrested in,And i wouldent think it is been boastfull by posting here i would see it as been very very helpfull.And i hope they keep it up.Thank you

Comment

When?

First off, Sol, congrats on 40 days AF! That is awesome!

I'm really glad for the "quick links" too. Otherwise I would not know anything about this torrid affair (is that how you spell torrid??) between G and Chill. G, your fangirls are going to be mighty jealous!

Mario, I like your original post. My reasons for drinking (before my drinking was simply to get a fix) were about stuffing lots of those emotions. Good post. I'm liking the Daily OM.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

When?

Doggygirl;913108 wrote:
          I'm really glad for the "quick links" too. Otherwise I would not know anything about this torrid affair (is that how you spell torrid??) between G and Chill. G, your fangirls are going to be mighty jealous!

DG
          DG! thanks to "new posts" i found this post otherwise I wouldnt have known about my torridness :H I hope the groupies are friendly eeky:

Now you throw "quick links" into the mix!! Oh my.....
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

When?

Quick links...todays posts looks a bit like new posts I guess. LOL, I have not been a "New Posts" clicker.

I'm a jealous fangirl so look out.

G. How does it feel to have women clawing each others eyes out (well, cyberly speaking) over you?

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
            X