100 Day Club members/Maintenance Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't object on the survey to the possibility of seeing ads.
    I've learned to ignore them on Facebook & everywhere else, I can do the same here if necessary.
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav
      I agree with you. It is a small price to pay to keep things going. Tell the truth, I don't really pay any attention to the FB ads at all.
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

I am glad that RJ is doing something to keep this site going.
        My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Thanks Sam, I'd join as a subscriber if it means keeping the site up and running. But I'd also be fine with ads. Like the others have said I don't even really notice them!
          Newbies Nest
          Toolbox
          My accountability thread

Comment

Choosing to subscribe after you've found out that the site can work would seem better than when joining but I'm not sure what the time frame for "free" use would be. I suspect that the people most willing to pay are those who used MWO to get free and are now using it to stay that way - saving a ton of $ in booze and especially treatment costs!

Comment

NS exactly. I wouldn't have bought in at first, but knowing what I know now I would!
              Newbies Nest
              Toolbox
              My accountability thread

Comment

It would be a real shame if there were a charge for this site....I was reluctant to join or to even buy products because I didn't want a charge on my credit card to an alkie site. After several years, I said to heck with it and became a subscriber and was delighted to learn that the charges appear as CCI, Inc. or something that does not disclose the nature of the site. If I had known that sooner, I'd have bought some of the supplements and became a subscriber sooner. Not sure if that would matter to enough people to make a difference here, but knowing how the charges appear on the credit card statement would have helped me take the plunge sooner. Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

NoSugar;1630406 wrote: Choosing to subscribe after you've found out that the site can work would seem better than when joining but I'm not sure what the time frame for "free" use would be. I suspect that the people most willing to pay are those who used MWO to get free and are now using it to stay that way - saving a ton of $ in booze and especially treatment costs!
                  Yes, I believe I waited for a week or two before deciding to subscribe. I actually lurked for awhile before joining at all
                  Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Day 104 for me.
                    11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Great to see you here, Elvis!

If you want your :moon: and :goodtime: back, just change all the brackets to colons .

Comment

Welcome Elvis!
                        We have a star among us
                        Keep up the great work!
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Welcome, Elvis! Glad you're here!

How's everyone doing today? Whatcha got goin on? For me, today is a much-needed and much delayed cleaning/organizing/admin day- plus taxes. Bleh, but it will feel good to bring some order to my life and my home.

Comment

Hey Elvis!!! So happy to see you! Happy 104!!! I'm so proud of you!!! B
                            Tool Box
                            Newbie's Nest

Comment

NoSugar;1631146 wrote: Great to see you here, Elvis!

If you want your :moon: and :goodtime: back, just change all the brackets to colons .
                              How do you know these things???? Is there a special school for such? If so, I need to sign up! XO, B
                              Tool Box
                              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Byrdlady;1630509 wrote: I was reluctant to join or to even buy products because I didn't want a charge on my credit card to an alkie site.
                                Same here Byrdie. But funnily enough my bank statement had SPEEDY LIQUOR on it every damn day. Imagine how I felt when I was thinking of buying a house and had to give the lender a detailed 30 day overview of my account. :egad:
                                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
                                X