100 Day Club members/Maintenance Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't think the Stellas would appreciate us discussing their luscious breasts like this!

I am just jealous. Mama has LONGS, Byrdie has SHORTS and I just have MINIS.

Well it's Monday morning...isn't it wonderful???
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Lordy...ya'll are still talkin about boobies??
      Monday almost over...and the heavens are about to POUR with rain
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

K9Lover;1498673 wrote:
        I am just jealous. Mama has LONGS, Byrdie has SHORTS and I just have MINIS.
        Hmm... I don't know Mine are a bit lopsided 38-40 longs. They ea have a mind of their own. :H

I clipped my rt nipple once shaving my arm pit as I was in a hurry. Bandaid & neosporin worked wonders.

I'm still wondering why the feck do we American woman have to shave? I told my twenty sumpin girls they don't do this in Europe, at least I don't think so.

Youngest says, Mom your wearing a tank top & that's gross. Well, whatever... I will reach an age I don't give a care... Maybe.

Do I dare tell the time I shaved ONCE, a perhaps more sensitive area... Again my more wise daughters apparently are much more aware of appropriate tools on the market then I am. After all these are delicate matters for the experienced handler. Yes, they have answers to these ?'s as to why it should be done. But should keep the show R rated for all Stella's egg productions to keep producing at top laying nesting .

Feck it, I'm on Strike with Stella & her feathered friends. No shaving, no cutting..... :H

I'm willing to consider tassels & faux feathers if BHOG is CEO tho...

Comment

We should all be as lucky as the Stellas!
          They simply molt once each year - no shaving or plucking required :H:H
          It's an all natural process although not very pretty :H
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

OUCH Wildflowers! Your shaving stories made me cringe. LOL

I cut myself every time I shave anything. I wonder why I even do it...my dog really doesn't care if I'm hairy.

I just had some flashbacks to some "DRUNK SHAVING" episodes. Not pretty.

Comment

K9, my legs look like I was hit by an IED. I take my bath at night, and you can imagine how I cut myself shaving. I have a whopper on my left shin that makes me want to hurl everytime I look at it. And didn't even feel it! My niece was visiting over the weekend and I noticed her beautiful, flawless legs (she's 24). Shameful the stuff I did and just accepted it rather than changing my behavior.

In the last part of my downward spiral, I remember trying to make a conscience effort to remember the things I was doing. I'd tell myself to concentrate....THINK. And I seemed to be aware of the things I was doing, but the next day I just couldn't remember what I'd done. There at the end I prayed I wouldn't get so drunk, but did anyway. I'd finish a half glass of wine because it was sitting there and then go to bed. I remind myself of that when I find myself longing for the taste of wine. I never drank AL for the taste at all.....I was going for the buzz. I change the subject in my head and move on. B
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

I hear ya Byrdie. Every night I thought "Tonight will be different!"...but you start consuming the poison and all rational thought disappears. Before you know it you're texting/emailing/calling people and then you find yourself in the shower shaving lord knows what and then falling down...or much, much worse!

The worst for me was still the 3am anxiety wake-up-in-a-sweaty-panic ordeals. No wonder I looked and felt like crap all the time!

Comment

Byrdlady;1499172 wrote: K9, my legs look like I was hit by an IED. I take my bath at night, and you can imagine how I cut myself shaving. I have a whopper on my left shin that makes me want to hurl everytime I look at it. B
                  Byrdie my love,

Are you shaving with a chain Saw? . There is always nair if you're desperate.
                  Just don't use use it on your head...or your yoo hoos...

:l
                  On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                  *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                  https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

:blush::blush::blush:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good time to jump in eh Gman...:H

Comment

Kradle! Well to look at my legs you might think that. Since I've been sober I haven't done any damage. Perhaps I should have clarified that more. Drunk Shaving is BAD.

I will keep the yoo hoos (AKA, 34 Shorts) away from Nair! Thanks for the tip!! :H:H
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

G-man got caught in the cross hairs!!!!!!!!!!!:H:H:H

Sorry! B
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

when drinking.....the first thing to go is Judgement....duh. Then co-ordination. Then vision
                            so imagine..." I don't give a damn, I can't hold this razor and I can't see it" shaving.....
                            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

:H:H:H Mama!!!
                              Don't forget hearing....for some reason when I drank I thought I could sing...and I did it really LOUD!!
                              Tool Box
                              Newbie's Nest

Comment

I used to drunkenly shave my dogs when I was drinking....they LOVED that. LOL :H
                                One time my daughter was helping me with the Cocker Spaniel (RIP Charlie :h) and she clipped his skin so he automatically turned and bit her thumb. We had a bleeding dog, a crying kid and me drunkenly watching the scene unfold. Every time I looked at the dog or her finger I was reminded....UGH. It was so horrible waking up in the morning and looking at the dog and thinking "Oh Charlie...what DID I DO TO YOU??"

Comment

Working...
                                X