100 Day Club members/Maintenance Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is interesting how the day count importance just fades away. Only my quit date on the first of the month reminds me now.

It is wonderful to just feel like sober is normal and to not have to battle.

Comment

Well, I can't find Jackie's handy counter, so I'll join your chorus, Ku! Just be thankful for each day that AL doesn't have me by the short hairs! :H B
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Honestly do I have to do everything for you,Byrdie.:H

Date Duration Calculator: Days between two dates

I like counting the seconds.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Now THAT is service, and YES, you DO!!! Thanks....let me go play with this!!!!! I really appreciate your having my back, JC!! You rock....B
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

2203200 seconds

Sorry 22032022

Sorry 22032041

Oops no 22032111

Oh sod this! :H:H:H

Comment

kuya;1504709 wrote: It is interesting how the day count importance just fades away. Only my quit date on the first of the month reminds me now.

It is wonderful to just feel like sober is normal and to not have to battle.
              I am so impressed by anyone who gets more sober days than days that are controlled by Al. You are such an inspiration to me. All of you. Drunk or sober. If you wake up in the morning with the intent not to drink that day and go to bed at night having reached the goal then I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!! :goodjob:
              Sober since Sept. 24th 2012 This time 4 SURE!
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-3162-30074.html Newbies Nest
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html Tool Box
              https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/what-plan-how-do-i-get-one-68554.html How to get a sobriety plan

Comment

Well dang....I'm only 844 days. For some reason I thought I had over 1000....I always sucked at math, even tho it was my declared major when I started college! BAH! Thank you for that link, JC!!! I have a new goal! B
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Well hey Hippy!!! GREAT to see you!! How have you been doing? I hope that you are thriving!! Hop on over to the nest! We have a great bunch of Newbies!!! Hugs dear lady! B
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hi Hippy..... LTNS

The one thing I wish I could give to folk is even one day of knowing how peaceful it is not to battle this drug anymore.

The relief is profound.

Comment

Lavande;1504678 wrote: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I just used JC's date calculator & found I am 1509 days AF today. Pretty nice gift to myself
                      Happy M/day Lav and I'm chuffed at 271 days.

kuya;1504709 wrote: It is interesting how the day count importance just fades away. Only my quit date on the first of the month reminds me now.
                      Oh how trure KY, the 15th for me. But oh how important the "Day" counting was in the begining.

kuya;1504718 wrote:
                      2203200 seconds

Sorry 22032022

Sorry 22032041

Oops no 22032111

Oh sod this!
                      :H:H:H

Comment

I am a 'time' person. I also love maps. Maybe I just like knowing where I stand in the space of time and place? I like measuring and remembering time...so this is a good thing for me. I will count ahead and see when my 1000 day anniversary falls, unless JC has a calculator for that!!!! :H:H:H XO, B
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

Byrdlady;1504741 wrote: I am a 'time' person. I also love maps. Maybe I just like knowing where I stand in the space of time and place? I like measuring and remembering time...so this is a good thing for me. I will count ahead and see when my 1000 day anniversary falls, unless JC has a calculator for that!!!! :H:H:H XO, B
                          :H:H

Comment

porqoui;1504738 wrote: Happy M/day Lav and I'm chuffed at 271 days.

Oh how trure KY, the 15th for me. But oh how important the "Day" counting was in the begining.

:H:H:H
                            Yes indeed PPQ......and how LONG was each day, then week????? Then suddenly the weeks start to fly by too fast.

Comment

Byrdlady;1504741 wrote: I am a 'time' person. I also love maps. Maybe I just like knowing where I stand in the space of time and place? I like measuring and remembering time...so this is a good thing for me. I will count ahead and see when my 1000 day anniversary falls, unless JC has a calculator for that!!!! :H:H:H XO, B
                              15th October 2013......................howzat!!!!

How bored am I on this Sunday evening.:H
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Holy Crap, JC! You are my new idol!!!! Thank you so much! I want to be you when I grow up!!! Oct 15th.....wow. I'ma write that down! B
                                Tool Box
                                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                                X