Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 Day Club members/Maintenance Thread

Byrdie,
    Don't tell K9 but when you have 25 identical hens it's kinda hard to pick one out so I call them all Stella :H :H
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lavande;1493213 wrote: Byrdie,
      Don't tell K9 but when you have 25 identical hens it's kinda hard to pick one out so I call them all Stella :H :H
      My fantasy is now completely shattered ! :H:H:H

How about little collars and name tags ? I can post them to you.

Stella, Mabel , Ella Georgina Martha Dawn Tabitha Susan Miranda Kate Brenda Louise Nancy Molly Bertha Mary Carol Samantha (Sam for short) Monica lisa honey Sandra Jenny breakfast lunch and dinner.

Come on Lav .....they all need names

Comment

Kuya,
        Can you imagine having 25 kids all born the same day? They all look alike, they all behave pretty much in the same manner, etc. There is no way to tell them apart without individual ID's
        I also have 4 ameraucanas but they are different colors, they are easy to identify. Love the blue eggs too
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Kuya, :H:H:H
          Breakfast, lunch and dinner!!! :H:H:H
          Fried, smothered and covered!!! Oh we are evil!!

Lav, so glad you cleaned up the coop poop!!!! XXOO, B
          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
          Tool Box
          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Lavande;1493376 wrote: Kuya,
            Can you imagine having 25 kids all born the same day? They all look alike, they all behave pretty much in the same manner, etc. There is no way to tell them apart without individual ID's
            I also have 4 ameraucanas but they are different colors, they are easy to identify. Love the blue eggs too
            Collars and wattle tattoos???

Comment

I had enough trouble with three children born on seperate days! LOL
              Now, the "breakfast, lunch, dinner" that sounds like chickens to me!
              BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

Wait a minute...WHAT???

Stella is ALL the chickens? Oh fer cryin' out loud, and I thought I had a special bond with the
                Stella!!

The funny thing is that my daughter has a half-sister, they were both born on the same day, 13 years apart and the little one is named....(drum roll) STELLA! :H
                :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Yep, Niners....I bet somebody's gonna pipe up next and say there's no Santy Clause! Head shaking....it's a sad day when you find out there are Stella Clones running afoot.
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

I miss Stella already....

Lav...can't you just pick out one Stella? I like the beauty in the pic...I've always loved her expression cuz that's how I feel most days. Annoyed and ready to peck the hell out of somebody.

Comment

:H:H K9!

I'm truly sorry to burst your bubble :H:H
                      Just rest assured that ALL OF THE STELLAS are loved & cared for equally
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09

Comment

K9Lover;1493491 wrote: I miss Stella already....

Lav...can't you just pick out one Stella? I like the beauty in the pic...I've always loved her expression cuz that's how I feel most days. Annoyed and ready to peck the hell out of somebody.
                        Jeezz, K9- here I thought you were nice and normal...and now this...what are you like on a bad day?
                        BHOG

?Alcohol removes inhibitions - like that scared little mouse who got drunk and shook his whiskers and shouted: "Now bring on that damn cat!"-Eleanor Early

Comment

BHOG;1493567 wrote: Jeezz, K9- here I thought you were nice and normal...and now this...what are you like on a bad day?
                          Um...in case you missed my 7,690 other posts...I have been on a juice fast since Sunday...so yeah....a bit grumpy. What of it??? :dunno:

Don't worry, I am eating tomorrow and will be back to my sweet self then. Or maybe just LESS bitchy.

Comment

I will put a 'hold' on our Miss Congeniality Award until tomorrow....YIKES!
                            Tool Box
                            Newbie's Nest

Comment

:sofa:K9...there's no Santa Clause:sofa:

Comment

porqoui;1493577 wrote: :sofa:K9...there's no Santa Clause:sofa:
                                :H:H:H

When I told my daughter there was no tooth fairy she went BALLISTIC......cos I had LIED to her!
                                THAT was a salutary lesson......I got her brother to tell her about Santa while I was out shopping ! :H

Comment

Working...
                                X