• Show
Clear All

100 Day Club members/Maintenance Thread

thanks Ginger!
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

100 Day Club members/Maintenance Thread

It does Sunbeam. Thanks.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Here it is! Buried in Dis 'n Dat! Be sure to subscribe to this thread so we can find one another more easily!!! How have you all been? Lav, you for one have been missed!

Comment

I'm just fine NS - hope you are as well

We'll all have to get used to the new look here but I think we'll be OK!
          I'll be happy to see everyone's avatars again

So, how is everyone else doing?
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

All good here! Glad to see the site out of moth balls!!!
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

hey ho all!
              glad to be back and nice to read everyone! (can''t see you but I can read you) looks like the subs link is gone?
              Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hi there Sam & everyone!
                Just checking in to stay accountable & keep our maintenance thread alive
                Everything is just fine in Lav-land, hope you are all well!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Hi all,
                  I'm in to the new site, but not happy. Endless loops to nowhere, had to change both my identity and use a different email address. I'm not interested in losing everything, not motivated to continue posting.

Comment

Sunbeam, I thought the same thing but when I went back and took my time, I was able to log in with my same credentials...I had to get a temporary password FIRST, tho. Lookie here, I have been THE MOST resistant to change with it all, but I know that I need this place and the support of my friends here. I hope you will hang in!!! XO, B
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

OK Byrdie, guess I'm in with a new password
                      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Hey ho! Look at us! The 100 day club is out from under cover!

Comment

Yay!!
                          I'm happy to see this!
                          Glad you persisted Sunbeam
                          AF since 03/26/09
                          NF since 05/19/09

Comment

yoo hoo peeps tis I too....how is everyone?
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

So 100 dayers, I have started studying and using guided imagery and meditation and I truly am finding myself much happier. I lost 20 pounds just from not drinking but that has slowed down quite a bit. Still finding myself so tired after work everyday. I'm completely finished after cooking dinner. Any opinions on when this will get better?

Comment

Chero, I wish I could search this new site like I could the old one....I would find the Posts from my friend, Kuya, who spoke to this issue. She said she was wiped out until month 4. Then one night, she realized she felt GOOD! She went on to explain just how much our bodies are recovering from the years of abuse we put it thru. Congrats on those 20 pounds! That is incredible! Your energy will return, she swore by zinc, also, said that was something MOST of us were lacking. If you can search Kuya's messages, they are worth the read. Pretty sure she posted that in this thread. Hang in, you are doing GREAT!!!! B
                                Tool Box
                                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
                                X