Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a functional subtype what about you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starlight Impress;228850 wrote: So, when`s your Graduation Ceremony, hip? :H

Starlight Impress x
    That won't be for some time Star as I need to take my research onto a more physical level.
    I'll want to publish a few more papers first as well if I'm to stand amy chance of winning the Nobel prize for Medicine.lol

Love and Happiness
    Hippie
    xx
    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Fickle it is amazing isn't it not so small and unassuming after all hey. Being gay you learn all that stuff pretty dam quick!!!!!!!!!!

Kimbo
      Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Starlight Impress;227720 wrote: Am just gonna call you Dr. hip now!!!!:H ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Starlight Impress x
        put Dr hip in the pen please. barbie, I think you know how to take care of the rest.
        :H
        You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

my lipstick ran out and I am waiting for the new shipment. any new flavors bcb?

Comment

lmao. i still can't find mine. i have to go and get a new one i guess. hahahahaahahahah i looked in my suitcase. sad and it isn't there either. bummmer. i wonder like what client's office i left it in. hummmmmmmmmm well, santa better be good to bootsie....
            :welcome:

Comment

bootcampbarbie;234004 wrote: lmao. i still can't find mine. i have to go and get a new one i guess. hahahahaahahahah i looked in my suitcase. sad and it isn't there either. bummmer. i wonder like what client's office i left it in. hummmmmmmmmm well, santa better be good to bootsie....
              Boots did you ever find it hun???????
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

hahahahha no i didn't but i'm ordering new ones when i get back home and i'm ordering up a few for the girlies on the mwo. ladies start your engines. hahahaha welcome back hipster. i'm in vermont starting a few sessions with lenair for a sober 2008. and then i'm making a snowman. stay smiling.

Comment

love you bootcamp barbie. vermont is beautiful much luck

Trix

Comment

pm me girlie. lipsticks are on order for the new year and i love you a bunch.

Comment

bump .........

this thread was really fun and I want a lipstick ...............
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

I want it ALL... and I want it delivered by cute NAKED MEN!! :H

I'd like to have lipstick AND one of those "TRAVEL DUCKYS"...
                        for the woman on the go... they're water-proof! A nice yellow BUZZING RUBBER DUCKY would be perfect for my kayaking adventures!:h

(Not to mention it would match my boat) River fashion IS VERY important!
                        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

******AHEM****** I am SO in the market for new lipsticks and rubber duckies! :H

Or a young, buff, gentle, clean of any diseases or wives man, to pop over once every couple of days, to UM.... well.... to help me with chores and then hit the high road after a couple of hours.

Comment

Ah! some fond memories of this thread I keep with thee!! lol

In sudden need of a new lipstick shade are we boopster?!!lol

Love and Happiness
                            Hippie
                            xx

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - I Like Em Big & Stupid - Jen[/ame]

Comment

[ame= ]YouTube - I Like Em Big & Stupid - Jen[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X