Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday, 12 July 2007

Yahoo!

Dave the mailman just rang my doorbell No it wasn't 'that' kind of ringin-my-bell ... he had a package for me ... "And no it wasn't 'that' kind of package he delivered" she says to all of you 'Testes Test' folkes out there ... I'm still pondering that thread ?!? Giggle

Supps & CDs are FINALLY here! So I finally don't have to do this cold turkey anymore Was looking forward to the Topomax too, but my support system here (a longtime friend & alternative healer) and I both agree that I've got WAY to much work to get accomplished in the next 90 days to have a foggy brain. I might introduce it into the fold if/when I want to work on moderation.

"Toodles" skipping off to the BR to listen to the clearing CD

:h

Comment

Thursday, 12 July 2007

It's so uplifting to read all of your posts, really. It cheers me up immediately.

I'm feeling lonely and also pea-green with envy because Maddy and my sister are now no doubt enjoying some fab cuisine on an AirFrance jetliner somewhere over the Atlantic on their way to Paris. And I'm here.:upset: I so long to be going too! This is the first night that I have wanted to anesthesize myself with wine for awhile, and I thought I was going to be brave and practical about it!! Don't worry, though, I'm not drinking...just having a pity party. But really, as soon as I got on here and started reading the ABs thread for today, I didn't feel as self-pitying. YOU HAVE RUINED MY PITY-PARTY, YOU GUYS! HUMPH! At any rate, they'll be back next Wednesday evening.

I wish I had time to type more, but I'm off to watch Men in Trees, a rather offbeat comedy with Ann Heche. It's my Thursday night treat.

Sorry to come on and be so self-absorbed. I promise to be more attentive next time.

Hugs,:l

Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Thursday, 12 July 2007

Enjoy your movie!
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Thursday, 12 July 2007

Way to go Kathy, and congrats N2 - It's just 9.30 am here, Friday 13 and I'm really dragging my feet to start work ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
          Paddy
          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Thursday, 12 July 2007

Don't be lonely Kathy ... the gang is here cheering you on!!!

:disco:

Comment

Thursday, 12 July 2007

Kathy it's true. we are awefull "pity party poopers"
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
              X