Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday, July 20th

Lou Lou!!!! yeah!!!! welcome back

Doggygirl...thanks for cracking me up...that was hysterical!

Nice post Popeye...I can relate. congrads.

I got so frustrated again today at work...so out of character for me....ARG! I even drove funny and someobdy honked at me...why I oughta.....
    sigh...
    home now and typing to you kwazy wabbits is helping me to chill.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Friday, July 20th

Deter, sorry you had a frustrating day at work. Happy to make you smile. LOL - I think Mr. doggy has been waiting all day for me to say..."the guy ont he hypnosis CD wasn't bothering your sleep last night, was he???" No way. Not giving that satisfaction today.

KWAZY WABBITS!!! takes one to know one...

DG
      Now on Day 11 AF ***********
      Will NOT drink at dog training tomorrow!!!! NFW
      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Friday, July 20th

Hi All! One of my fave TV shows is on, so I'm going to make it short. TGIF for me, too! It feels like it has been a long week.

I've read all of your posts, and thanks for your good thoughts sent my way. I send them all back at you, too, just can't write it all personally right now!

Things are going well for me, except I'm soooo tired!

Hugs,:l

Kathy
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Friday, July 20th

Just wanted to say hi to all in abs world and say i admire your commitment to abs. I am abs too- only Day 3 but that is better than Day 1.

Continued success to you all-

Comment

Friday, July 20th

Hi home late busy day, just reading and checking in.

Sammys

Comment

Friday, July 20th

Young at Heart - good to meet you. I am a newbie, and finding this web site my true salvation. Kitty - enjoy your swim. Determinator - Congrats on 30 days! I'll be there someday. Lisa - You need to take some baking to work, and pass it around, and when it comees to the new asst says, opps, I understand you are on a diet, sorry. Doggygirl - love your sense of humor.
              One thing I did a few years ago that was a positive thing is I joined Curves - anyone else belong? It's great when I am behaving myself somewhat, but if I get up (5:30 a.m.) and go to work with a hangover, I generally can't make my self go that day. Not drinking usually means a drop in weight for me of about 5 pounds - I have a huge clothing collection, about 3 different sizes, for the good, the bad and the ugly!!!!!
              The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Friday, July 20th

Oh, and vino;hile - I understand the hubby/wine thing. Makes you want to slap him upside the head, doesn't it. Arial, enjoy your holiday, and greeting to all who post after me!
                The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Working...
                X