Saturday 21st July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday 21st July

A quick check of boards before bed. Jane, I love Jean Kirkpatrick's books,especially "Goodbye Hangovers, Hello Life " She is truly food for the recovering soul. By the way I did not even notice your mispell of her name; and I'm not even taking topa.

Good night, and good morning to all who are hours ahead of us. I wish that I could give my morning resolve to be abs, to you folks in Australia(and of course Paddy who is 12 hours ahead of us in Vietnam) and you could lob your morning resolve back to us in the evening here. It gives me a strange comfort to know we all struggle at all hours of the earth's rotation.

Time for bed.

Janet

Comment

Saturday 21st July

Quick hi Lisa,
      We were posting at the same time.
      Can't wait to read the date post.

Lisa, last xmas I remember writing a post about how hard it was to be in stores that sold specialty wineglasses. You gave me some great advice at that point ( I think you were a few months abs then) I think I have to give a funeral to my special wineglasses because they do give me a special twinge. It's so strange to say that the glasses almost are more of a trigger than the wine itself but it's true.

OK got to end this before the "reply to thread" button rejects me.

Night again all
      Janet

Comment

Saturday 21st July

By the way, the thing with the long posts happened to me too, many times. So what I do now, whenever I finish a long post, I copy it with the copy function. And if the 'post quickly' function doesn't work, I just go back on my browser and paste the message again.

Live and learn ...
        Paddy
        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Saturday 21st July

Janet -- I know exactly what you mean about the wine glasses ... they do indicate a trigger for me...

I am back after a brief "relapse" after being 57 days AF... soooo frustrating! I am AF now and my tailspin was not a total nightmare as part of the time was travels to see family & my boyfriend does not drink -- it was the five days after when I got home... my drink of choice was champagne and chardonnay over ice in a big goblet... It wouldn't take much to get a nice buzz as I have been recovering from a foot and rib injury and have lost weight/appetite ... anyone have a broken rib -- OUCH! I was feeling sorry for myself and did not want to face reality... it only makes things worse... but I'm back... I joined right at the time when Lisa did... I wish I had your strength Lisa! Hope all are well...
          Liz

Comment

Working...
          X