Sunday the 22nd - A great day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, folks, another AF day. That makes 3 in a row, and actually 4 in the past week. I am on top of the world and feel like my life is turning around. Hubby has gone along with the no drinking thing just fine so far, and I really feel if he ever phones me up on the way home and asks "honey, do you feel like something to sip on tonight?" I'll be able to say, no I don't, really, thanks anyway!!!!!!! As I mentioned on another thread, we took the afternoon today and spent it together - toured around town and looked at the houses that had their gardens open for viewing in the Communities In Bloom program - a gardening thing. Do they do that in the US? It's big in Canada. Went out for lunch, BBQ'd for supper, went for a long walk after supper - lovely day, lovely, lovely, lovely.

It took just the support of this web site, and all of you great folk to get me started, and my enthusiasm is going to keep both me and hubby on track, I think. So thanks, kisses and hugs for everyone. I am going to actually register and maybe learn how you get an avator, etc.. Meanwhile, good night, sleep tight, and I'll be on the boards again tomorrow!:thanks:
    The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Hi Hannah -

Have just 'met' you on the new 30 days thread! - Glad to hear everything's going so well and hope this high level of enthusiasm, motivation and energy is contageious!

Warmest wishes,
    :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
    Goals:
    Days 1-7 DONE
    Days 8-14 DONE
    Days 15-21 DONE
    30 days DONE
    60 days
    100 days

Comment

Great stuff Hannah.............glad you had such a lovely day with hubby without the booze.

Also, Hannah and Ariel...........do you feel as I do ? ..................am absolutely bubbling with excitement at the thought of doing the 30 days abs with you all...........somehow, it just feels so right for me at this time...........YEEEEEEEEHA!!!!!

Starlight Impress

Comment

starlight - yes, yes, and again yes!!!!!
        The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Working...
        X