• Time
  • Show
Clear All

31 July 2007

Thanks, Hannah!:l
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

31 July 2007

Great job Paddy! It is really wonderful that you are thinking of how you will feel afterwards. It really isn't worth it.

I am on day 22 AF. I am starting to really feel physically better. I didn't expect that at all. The longer I go AF, the more I realize how it was harming me. I am not even sure I want to start drinking after my 30 days are up.

Comment

31 July 2007

Vic, first off a huuuuuuge congrads...it's the best hardest thing we'll ever do!

when I quit the "first time" in march of this year I set myself a goal of 90 days and made it, but then tried to mod without a well thought-out plan and ended up flinging myself off the wagon pretty hard. glad you are feeling better...just wanted to sneak in that word to the wise.
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

31 July 2007

Thanks all of you, you're wonderful support, I really mean it. Also Kathy, I appreciate sharing your experience on the Topa side.
          Paddy
          Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

31 July 2007

I've spent most of my drinking career averaging 5 AF days a week, but I concluded that this wasn't enough if I was slurring and acting stupid on those other two! I've come to the conclusion that I need to give it up, period.

Comment

31 July 2007

Welcome, LegalEagle! You've come to the right place!
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X