Thursday 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday 2nd

Hi Phil- nice to see you. Hang in there ok? And stop at 8.
    Love to see you around here more--take care
    Lisa

Comment

Thursday 2nd

hey Phil, nice to see you here man. maybe catch you on chat later on?
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Thursday 2nd

Hi Det, happy that the medicine is working! Lisa, so the taxes are hunting you, ey? Well, I'm waiting to hit me next year ... and they will hit me as a bachelor, grin ... as this year's income will still be considered as class 1 (which in our system means unmarried, and means, you gotta pay through your nose, and NO kids, which means, more money to fork out ...).

Hey, Phil, hang in there. Keep trying. Discouragement can be the biggest obstacle to recovery. New goal, hang in there.

I'm gonna see my doc in 45 mins for a new prescription of Topa. Will titrate down (as explained on the Topa thread). Will go on nice weekend trip tonite into the Vietnamese Alps on the Chinese border, aaah. Really looking forward to a short break.

Catch ya later,
        Paddy
        Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Thursday 2nd

Hey all

Thanks for the good thoughts on the tax thing ...this is work taxes though Paddy( just means I'm not quite the spetacular controller I thought I was ) I'm hoping they waive the penalty and I think there is a good chance. I literally wired the money three hours past the deadline on 7/3 and then stupid fourth of july and banks....anyway apparently the state of georgia got their money three hours late and now they would like me to pay them 16K. I hate taxes...I really really hate them.

But wait DET DET...I have to tell you that I was working out with my trainer and he was saying something and then he said...well, Know Thyself , right? And he said 'hmmm who said that'? and I said The Oracle
          hehehe...
          lisa

Comment

Thursday 2nd

that's great Lisa! LOL!!

enjoy yer trip Paddy, I've never even been to Asia...some day...
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
            X