Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOOZE BUSTERS 30 DAY CHALLENGE - Week of 8/13!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hannah and Satori,

Thanks for the update and great support for everyone. It helps as our group grows and succeeds.

Satori you are the man ceneter stage :ranger on this place but you have a another man in a supporting role here in Tennessee.

July

AF day 19

Comment

Hi all, entering day three and Hannah said I can hang the suit back up in the closet- thanks Hannah!!! : ) Way to go on the big 25!!!

DG- Meant to tell you I looked at your doggie and accomplishments on previous post. Absolutely beautiful dog! However, please don't let him come after me on my morning jogs. Oh maybe I'd run faster and farther with him on my tail. You are still doing so great and are an inspiration to me.

Rob- Glad we know you are a girl. Satori is probably relieved to be the main man around here. You sound positive. Keep it up, girl.

Feet- Good thoughts back your way!!!

Arial- Salsa dancing? I am so impressed. Will we be seeing you on "So you think you can dance???"

Pinkie- I am with ya girl all the way to the finish line. I will NOT falter this time. That shade of green is not my color.

Satori- Thank you for explaining neep. Yep, I certainly fell into the "turnip head" catagory but have left my neepness behind me!!!!

Atpeace- Sending good thoughts your way and wishing you peace. I am glad you are taking care of yourself.

Chief- Keep up the great work. I am back where you are and we can do this.

Hi to Lilac -You reached the big 20!!! Yippee! Have a great day!

Starlight- Yeah to you for 16 days!!!! : ) I can't wait to be there again.

Lotus- Keep on truckin! We can do this.

PLEASE forgive me if I forgot anyone. You are all doing so great! I can't wait to be in the double digits again soon. Have a wonderful day all !!!!!!!
      AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

July- So glad to have another fine man around here!!! : ) Have a great day!
        AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

AF, I'm glad to hear you sounding positive about putting that learning experience behind you!! I would NEVAH sick my doggies on you! The Booze Beast - yes. You - no!

OK July. It's high time we discuss your qualifications as part of the All Male Cheerleader Review. Chief, that goes for you too. Any other men in the group I am forgetting? Hannah's party is coming up and there will be NO chickening out on Satori or anyone else's part this time.

DG
          Day 35 AF LOUD AND PROUD!
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

july232007;178994 wrote: Hannah and Satori,

Thanks for the update and great support for everyone. It helps as our group grows and succeeds.

Satori you are the man
            ceneter stage :ranger on this place but you have a another man in a supporting role here in Tennessee.

July

AF day 19
            Hmm - a Stealth Male eh?

My apologies - I had somehow formed the idea you were female!
            That's the internet for you!

It's OK - please feel free to step up centre stage and take over and the main man!
            The only reason I'm here is that WAS the only man here (and that I speak so much drivel, they can't get a word in! Playing the laydees at their own game :H )

See ya - will done on day 19!

Satori
            "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Day 2

Thanks, you all are warm, supportive and very very funny.

doggygirl, I love you quote in you signature line . It popped up visually in my hypnosis tape. Very useful
              :thanks:
              :new:

Comment

Er - I CAN spel and punktuayte reely - onest!

(Didn't mean to imply you ladies spoke drivel BTW - I do that - just that ladies are well known for their abundant communications skills! Is it any wonder we males only grunt? There is usually no space in a ladies "communication" to allow anything longer to be inserted - like a WORD for example :H )

Oh BOY am I in for it now!!!!

Satori
                xxx
                "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Mornin all, just time for a quick read, check in before heading off to work

Sorry Chief and July, you guys are so Quiet and Polite that if forgot that you were of the male persuasion.

And Satori, I think you've got your work cut out for you getting BOTH of your feet out of your mouth.

Everybody, have a great day, will check back in this evening

Comment

Rob, sorry for the gender mix up...thats what I get for assuming

Satori, you are not the main man because you were the only man here..you were the main man because of your sexy bushy eyebrows,your smoking hot "up do" with attached weapon and lets not forget the 1 ab when the light is just right! But thats not all you have going for you, if you really want to know what put us over the edge it was the photo of you and the other members of the cheer team. Now that created nasal explosions world wide!

Chief, July and any other man on here..you have a lot to live up to but I am sure you can do it. The true sign of a good man is one that understand that money is just another word for hangbag vouchers - see Satori for further clarification if needed!

Day 34 LOUD & PROUD!!

Comment

Psst....Satori! Go have a seat! (and no, you CANNOT keep the girl)

http://jump4-joy.com/images/brooke_a..._dunk_tank.jpg

Everyone else, here is a massively huge bucket of balls. (take your hands away from your pockets there Satori - not THOSE balls. Not yet anyway...)

Tee hee

DG
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I'm sorry I can't do it. Caved in yesterday.

Comment

Today is August 14th and I do believe I am up for the challenge. I have been naughty for the past few months. I am tired of being tired, hate it when I am in a fog, getting fat again from drinking then overeating, etc.... I have such an outgoing personality when I am clear. I miss my spirituality (one of the first things to go - I don't meditate). Most of all I miss my family. They are here, mind you, but I haven't been. I have been so busy expanding my business and working very hard (then drinking a bottle of wine to relax..yeah, right, relax), that I woke up today and realized that I am once again in an old pattern. One I left three years ago when I decided to change my life. I have worked to hard with my therapist, spirituality, and the support from my wonderful family to go backwards. SO, today I will up my topa to 50mgs in the evenings, get my arse on my meditation cusion and take the 30 day challenge.

I miss myself -

MM
                          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Oh Chief I forgot to mention that you are part of the male tribe on here. Sorry bout that. Satori has some fellow company with you and July. We ladies do need a balance!!!!! Hmmm now about that dunk tank......

DG- Couldn't you have found a pic. of a hot guy instead? I am sending you a challenge. Some eye candy now for the ladies please and I DON'T mean the green suit guy!!!!!! ; )
                            AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Lotus- please keep posting. We are here for you.

M. Mama- Welcome!!! You feel the way many of us feel when we have just had enough. This is a great place! Best health to you.
                              AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Lotus;179026 wrote: I'm sorry I can't do it. Caved in yesterday.
                                Oh yes you can!!!!!!

If I can do it - ANYONE can!

Stick with us here Lotus you WILL be successful.

OK - so - Today is day one!

Right - what are you going to do today to stop you from drinking tonight?

Have you got any wine in the house? Throw it out! Go on!
                                Have you got an alternative non alcoholic drink you like that you can drink - just so you have something in your hand - helped me early on just to have something to drink.

OK good - now what activities are you able to plan for the rest of the day to keep you as busy as possible?
                                Are you finished decorating? If not you could do some of that.
                                Exercise?? Works for some.
                                Rent a movie???
                                Read a book??
                                Cook a nice meal?
                                clear out some cupboards / drawers / shed / garage / attic - Anything really!
                                Make models of your favourite MIL to stick pins in? (Bad Satori, Bad!)

Try to fill up your entire day - right up to bed time with PLANNED activity.

Boredom - or not having something specific to do was always a problem for me!

Try to take it in little chunks like
                                "OK it is 8 O clock - I'm gonna tidy out my drawers (OOh missus! ) until 8:30 and then I will make another plan for the next 30 minutes".

If 30 minutes is too big chunks - do it in 15 minute chunks - Do NOT think about the big picture - think ONLY about that next 15 / 30 minutes.

And - if it all gets a bit difficult - you get right back here and Talk to some of us! Someone WILL be here for you - you KNOW that!

Craving is just a crawly achey feeling in your tummy - NOTHING MORE - it only becomes more if you "big it up" with the internal dialogue
                                "It's unfair - everyone else can drink - or I REALLY NEED a drink etc etc etc"

Feel tat funny feeliing in your tummy - really examine how it feels - I guarantee if you just do that without judgement or internal dialog - you will see that it is JUST a strange feeling in your tummy.
                                It is NOT life threatening - It is NOT compulsory to act on the craving.

You do NOT have to do anything about it - just acknowledge that it is there - and then carry on with the activity knowing that in time it Will go away.

Go for it M you CAN do this - I know you are strong enough!!
                                WE can do this!

PM me any time if you are struggling!

Satori :l

xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X