quick poll... how many AF days today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck to all. Glad to see some old friends doing well. Day 85 AF. Feeling great, but it takes time...years to get over some parts of this awful disease.

Comment

Day 76 today! Yay!

Sorry to hear about the damage to your property, DoggyGirl! I hope the clean-up goes quickly.

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

7 days.

Comment

AF 31 days. Feels great to get to a 30 day goal. 32 days ago I don't know if I would have believed it.

Comment

you guys have inspired me

Even though I have gotten to a place with my drinking that I am thrilled about....I do miss being totally AF. Don't know if that makes sense really.

My son has health issues with require daily diligence to keep him in check. I want to a be a role model for him...that I do things to keep myself healthy daily. Because of his condition a slip up here and there can cause major flare ups for him (he has severe eczema). We have been able to wipe out his food allergies and asthma using non-traditional treatments...but the eczema is on going. If he is not in check daily...morning, noon and night we have major flare ups that cause him much pain.

When I went Af before and had many months of success it always started from a place of desperation that sent me to AA. AA would be good short term, but not long term for me.

This site really didn't work that well for me when I was in such a desperate situation. Now not so desperate and having the tools I need gives me confidence that I can do this again and this site will be more of a help this time around. My motivation is my son. Showing him the benefits of being healthy each and every day.

Comment

Hey all - 52 days AF now. It is a really great feeling knowing that I am going to be starting a new year much more ready to cope with work and family illness. I feel like this year is going to be like a marathon, but at least I will be conscious for it!! Okay, off to bed now since my new wake time is 5 AM (and I should have been in bed by 9!!).

Congrats to all who have begun this process!
              Pansy

Comment

11 days...H....E....DOUBLE..TOOTHPICKS!!! WOOHOOO
                Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

6 Days AF, workin' on 7!! (Wow, can't believe it!!)
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Day 18 here and all is well! Poor Beast.....lol

Comment

Hey there Charlene - your post is very special....No. 1 and 7 days. Slipped in there quietly - very glad.

WELL DONE!!!! :goodjob:

Don't be shy - so glad you put your special days in here. Welcome and join the fun...

A welcome hug... :l
                      Finding x

And hello all and well done us all too! (oh, and, um, about 93-ish? 100 next week after the wedding...I'm aiming don't worry!!!)
                      :heart: c: :heart:
                      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                      X