Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Booze Buster Hannah celebrates 30 days AF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deb aka Hannah, I am looking forward to comparing vet bills etc.! OH the things we do for these doggies. Kimba is doing too good - each day that she is "supposed" to stay quiet just gets worse. She may be up for early release (per me, not the vet!) on Monday. My poor legs can't take the lamp shade any more. And nope! I sure would not want to wear one! Ferguson had an awesome training day today - he made new progress in all three things tracking, obedience and protection. YEAH!! (with all the coin we spend on these dogs we aughta get SOME result, right???)

Well, I just heard the timer go off so that means DINNER is almost ready. And not a moment too soon before I eat a chair or something. Have a great rest of the day - until tomorrow!! Your party was a blast Deb! And many thanks to our wonderful Booze Bustin' men for providing such EXCELLENT entertainment today.

DG
    Day 39 AF!!!!!
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

db2fromala;181190 wrote: Hannah/Deb,

Re the "face lift" thing. If you put into a savings account the money you spent on alcohol every week for the next few months, there you go!! (You will be really surprised how quickly it adds up.)

Love,
      Cindi
      Cindi, thanx for the kind words. I would never really have a facelift. (But maybe Botox?)
      I actually like my face fine the way it is, I think smile lines and such add character. Men are really the lucky ones though, they seem to improve with age (the face, maybe not the belly!).:H

You are so right about the $ thing. We buy most of our stuff on Master Card because we have an air miles point card. So there was no denying when the statement came that yes, we really did spend all that $ to slowly kill ourselves. But - horrible thought - our air miles are not going to build up nearly as quickly!
      The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Hannah

Congratulations to you. Well done.

Reading through your post of how and when you first joined the site really helped me. I always used the excuse of giving in to temptation and drinking because hubby is. No more.

I am so glad you feel better and you sound confident and happy in your post.

You are an inspiration to me. (I am so looking forwards to my 30 days AF).

MANDY X

Comment

Oh Hannah- Way to go!!!!!! GREAT job! I hope to be in your shoes soon. What an achievement. Have a wonderful day.
          :goodjob:
          AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Working...
          X