WOO HOOOOO..........Am 22,
    With eyes of blue..........

22 AF days that is!!! ha ha ha

Hope you`re all doing fab.
    Have an almighty wonderful day all !!!

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

MONDAY 20TH

Star: Congratulations! As the days add up, I'm sure you'll see your life unfold. Being sober doesn't guarantee no problems. Being sober does give us the tools to go through our problems in a positive manner. Keep going. We're all in this together. Mary
    Wisdom, Courage, Strength
    October 3, 2012

Comment

MONDAY 20TH

Hi Starlight and Mary, and all from yesterday and to come today!

I couldn't get on yesterday. I kept getting the "Page Not Found" message every time I tried to sign on. It was very frustrating.

Happy 22 Days, Starlight! I'm glad you're feeling great!

Mary, I'm finding that for the most part, problems are much easier to deal with AF.

I was checking in on the bursar pages all weekend on the college website, and finally, last night, it showed up that Maddy's tuition, room and board, etc., was paid. Yay! I was sweating that a bit, since tuition is due today. I'll be so glad next year when I know the drill for all this stuff!

Next weekend, I help move her in.....I'm both happy and sad about it It's really exciting, but I'll miss her a lot.

Anyway, back to the routine this week.

Hugs to all,:l

Kathy

Day 70 here! 10 weeks!

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

MONDAY 20TH

Hi Starlight, Mary and Kathy - Well done you'all!!!!

Great to 'plug in' to your energy and enthusiasm and come down from my own bum.....!

Yes, it's a good day and I'm going to use it!!!

Hugs
        Feet x
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

MONDAY 20TH

Top of the Monday AB-land!!

nice positive vibe here...great to see. Nice numbers there Starlight and YAH, wowsers.

Kathy, I know what you mean about connection probs...so frustrating indeed. I seem to have issues with every service provider there is.

well, off to save the world...be well everyone!
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

MONDAY 20TH

good day to ya Findingmy feet, we simul-posted. new word!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

MONDAY 20TH

That's really impressive Starlight, well done its a true inspiration to us other gals and guys....

Comment

MONDAY 20TH

Kathy and Det........same here last night.......got booted offline, courtesy of..........

British Telecom Total Broadband........Total Bummer more like!!! Grrrrrrrr.......LOL

Starlight Impress x

Comment

MONDAY 20TH

Hi Feet............hope you have a fab day!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

MONDAY 20TH

Hi Everyone

I had a problem trying to log on over weekend, I log on in the office most days, but tried at home over weekend, completely forgot my password etc, dummy.

I am glad to say I did 4 days AF, especially over weekend, can't believe didn't drink on Saturday, anyways, on day 5, just taking each day at a time. Congrats to everyone before me on days AF, you are all inspirational. And hello to everyone who comes after.

Mary

Comment

MONDAY 20TH

Good on you, Starlight!! 22 and eyes of blue.. what a wonderful sight to behold!
                      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

MONDAY 20TH

Star, Congrats on Day 22 eyes of blue... well done.... have a great day.. Don

Comment

MONDAY 20TH

Hi Deter, great word!!! Hi Starlight and well done Mary - Scary when connections wont let us at this wonderful place!!! So far so good here - X fingers!

Hugs
                          Feet x
                          :heart: c: :heart:
                          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

MONDAY 20TH

Hi- just popping in to see wha't going on. I've been out a few days- drove to parents this weekend ( 6hrs away) to help again with packing up the house. They are moving near me in 2 weeks! I'm looking forward to it...but the packing is Exhausting! My mother and stepdad are packrats...would anyone like the clay pot I made in kindergarten?? My mom kept everything!:H

You all sound great. Congrats on everyone's af days!!!

Lisa

Comment

MONDAY 20TH

Oh yes Lisa!
                              Please save it for me!
                              Kathy....I just love it when tuition is PAID!!!!!!!!!!
                              Hope you all had a great Monday!
                              ) Nancy
                              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                              X