Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOOZE BUSTERS JULY AND 'FINDING' CELEBRATE 30 DAY CHALLENGE ACHIEVEMENTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CONGRATULATIONS BOOZE BUSTER JULY on meeting your first BOOZE BUSTERS 30 DAY AF CHALLENGE!!!
    Bring on the GIRL cheerleaders!!! Hannah? Hannah? Where are the girls and the pom poms??

CONGRATULATIONS BOOZE BUSTER 'FINDING' on meeting your THIRD BOOZE BUSTER 30 DAY CHALLENGE at 90 DAYS AF!!!!
    Satori, I hope the bandages are finally off of our BOY cheerleaders!!

:band2: :yougo: :goodtime:

OK - the fire is hot. Let's get to melting down your gold stars and molding them into :award:!!

I hope you both do something special to celebrate these accomplishments!

PARTAY!!

DG
    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

July and Finding - YOU DID IT!!! You have completed the 1st 30 day challenge with grace and confidence! Congradulations to both of you!

July - you are knowble and wise, your posts are usually quick, meaningful and insightful!

Finding - you can almost always find a way to make us smile and keep pushing forward!

Do something special for yourselves - you both deserve it!

Comment

July and Finding, Congratulations on your wonderful accomplishments !!! You should be very proud! Have a great weekend...Don

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:goodjob:

July and Finding- Great work! Enjoy your day. What a fantastic accomplishment.
        AF since 2/22/2012

Comment

Yay! July & Findings Celebration is today!!!

I invited a few of my friends to help you celebrate, July, hope you don't mind. . .

Way to go! :bday3: :banana: :goodtime: inkele: Attached files [img]/converted_files/312567=1641-attachment.jpg[/img]
          The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

They were having such a good time, they invited another friend! :giggle:

We tried to turn her away at the door, thinking maybe things would get too rowdy, but no, she insisted on joining in (so sorry). . . .:bigwink: Attached files [img]/converted_files/312568=1642-attachment.jpg[/img]
            The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Things just got a little crazy after that.....
              Hi, Big Boy!

Party!:disco: Party!:dancin: Party!:rockband:Party!!!!!:alf:
              They all began to chant! Attached files [img]/converted_files/312570=1643-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/312570=1644-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Unfortunately, it got a little noisy and the neighbours complained, :durn:

So I had to shut it down, and send everyone home . . .. :upset:

But, boy, wasn't it a party?????? :disco:

Well done, July, and Finding! Here's to many more rockin' AF days!:rockon: Attached files [img]/converted_files/312571=1645-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Especially for "Finding"

A somewhat more sedate (?) note just to tell you how in awe of you we all are - 90 days AF! In spite of everything you have been going through! You are a true inspiration to us all, and I am so glad we have had the opportunity to get to know you!

:flower::flower: Roses for our English rose :flower: :flower:

Comment

OK FINDING....

Can you find George's feet? He's cheering for you!!!!!

http://wirelessdigest.typepad.com/ph...ge_clooney.jpg

WEE July!! How do you like THEM cheerleaders!!

DG
                    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Dear DG, Pinkie, AF, Chief Don and Hannah-Deb - Thank you, thank you for the party!!! :h

Firstly though my immense apologies go to July - I am SOOOOH sorry, July, I forgot (and it was only that so no excuses) you were of the hunky sex rather than the fairer type!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (As in my message to you in the BB 8/21 thread this morning...!) Another WELL DONE from me!!!!

So, erratum, "BRING ON THE GIRLS"!!!!! I hope you had a very good day and enjoyed the party! Hannah's bunch looked pretty good to me - well done girls, so glad we could all turn up on the day!!!!! (!!!!!)

Hannah, the roses are the most special type...... I am really touched. (sic!) I don't know I could have got through those days of 'Ex-David' without all your quick, huge and loving support so another big THANK YOU from me.... and, yes, things are on the up now and going to get better and better!!!! Watch this space!

Pinkie - I will endeavour to be more like July in his much more succint fashion - I know I gabble for England (!) and the World..... I guess though July, it's the old 'women speak 5 times the words per day than men do'.......! Hmmm. Still no excuse though for me... I used to like 'precis - ing' (as in 'pray-cee-ing') in school. Must get back into practise again!!!
                      Just very glad if I can say anything ever that is helpful - I apologise from my heart if I've said anything other. It's not meant....this place is just too special a place and it's an honour to be here.

DG - I'm going down.... (!?) Let me at those feet and, um, ooooh, the mind boggles! Yup, George will do me - he's still struggling to find the lady of his dreams isn't he???? (Or not? I'm not very good at 'Hello' magazine type things!)

Had a lovely day watching my son play cricket - his team had to win to go up into the next League and in the sun, sitting watching the old English game of cricket (are you ??!!!????!!-ing there in the US etc everyone!!!) with a 'nayce cup of tea' (little finger erect!) he took 2 wickets (threw a ball at another man dressed in white with a big wooden spatula and knocked those stick things out of the ground behind them!!!) and then came back on and bowled the final man out (did the same again!) and up they went into Division 5 from last year's 6..... yea! He was chuffed. Then into the pavillion bar and then the pub for a 'swift half'...of coke and jooce - nooooh probs! - and now home to the lovely party here!!!!

Yes, that's the daughter DG - Uni and Arts Management if all goes to plan.... amazing isn't it.... MY daughter?!?! And the other one getting married too - this time next week I'll be a real, bone fide Mother-in-Law.....aaaagh! Scary stuff. I promise I'll be a nice one.....

What great 'kids' I've got. Such a wonderful blessing.

So, good thoughts to all kids, mums and dads, wives and hubbies, partners and siblings.... etc etc.

You guys are so special. :h

Hugs all round.
                      Finding x :l
                      :heart: c: :heart:
                      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

July and FMF........so pleased for you..........very well done!!!

Love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Booze Busters where 30 is great and 90 is beautiful

Well Hello everyone,

Turning thirty has a terrific meaning with this group. Ours is a place where age in our effort is a good thing. Turning 30 days AF is great and 90 days for Finding is tripple the accomplishment.

Thank you all for the cheerleading welcome. Finding great job especially given your personal challenges. I am glad we share this day together.

I am proud to be a thirty day Booze Buster.:thanks:

July

AF 30 days

Comment

July: CONGRATS ON YOUR BIG 30

We are all so proud of you and glad you are hear to share your wisdom and gentle humor.

FINDING, 90 DAYS, YAHOOOO!!!

You have shown us all that even through trials and tribulations, sobriety can be maintained.

:wd: :wd: :wd: :wd:

Comment

'Finding', your children sound wonderful - 3 total? I bet your son was excited about the outcome of the cricket match. I've never seen cricket - just heard of it - will have to see if there are clips on YouTube. Wow - the wedding is next weekend already!! You will have a wonderful time AF. Congratulations again on 90 days AF and I know everyone is glad that you had fun at your party here!!

JULY!!!! for people who may check this thread out, but aren't "regulars" on the on-going Booze Busters threads...check out July's 30 Day Ramble which is Post Number 68 in the most current Booze Buster thread. It's quite inspiring!!

WHEE!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!

DG
                              Day 47 AF
                              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                              X