Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOOZE BUSTERS JULY AND 'FINDING' CELEBRATE 30 DAY CHALLENGE ACHIEVEMENTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very quick Congratulations to both of you, July and 'Finding'!! - fantastic achievements so well done - hope you're really enoying your AF lives and you continue to meet all your goals!

Big :l and warmest wishes,
    :rays: Arial

Last first day - 15th April 2012
    Goals:
    Days 1-7 DONE
    Days 8-14 DONE
    Days 15-21 DONE
    30 days DONE
    60 days
    100 days

Comment

Thanks Arial - that's really kind. I hope your'e doing good too. And Rob...

DG - I'm sure there's lots of cricket on You Tube....come to think of it, if anyone can tell me how to do it I could put a tiny video I took of my son bowling on You Tube couldn't I?? Now there's a challenge to keep and old techno-dinosaur out of mischief!!!!....

Love
      F x
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

July, Finding

Congratulations on the mileposts - you are both Awesome!
        July, your 30 day post was just like yourself - quietly inspiring.

Finding - 90 days! - you lead - we follow!

Sorry I missed the party - Busy as usual!

Where do I make a teensy little complaint BTW? - July's cheerleaders were just a LITTLE younger, prettier and more numerous than the ones I got for MY 30 day bash! .

Well done again - Both of you.

Satori
        xxx
        "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Satori, it's great to see you after a busy weekend!

satori;185671 wrote: Where do I make a teensy little complaint BTW? - July's cheerleaders were just a LITTLE younger, prettier and more numerous than the ones I got for MY 30 day bash! .
          Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?? *running*

DG
          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Doggygirl;185728 wrote: Satori, it's great to see you after a busy weekend!

Would you like some cheese to go with your whine?? *running*

DG
            OOOOH! - Spoiling for a bitc*ing session Doggy?
            Not MY fault your house almost blew away y'know! :H

Satori
            xxx
            "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Oh lordy lordy July....we've got 'handbags at dawn' at our party with Satori and DG..... go get the hose!
              Children children....!!!!

Thanks Satori - good to 'see' you - hope your weekend's going very well and your house is all lit up again DG and not blown away.

Love
              F x

Comment

SHE started it

Satori
                xxx:sulk:

Comment

Now now....!!!! :tsk:

Comment

satori;185736 wrote: OOOOH! - Spoiling for a bitc*ing session Doggy?
                    Not MY fault your house almost blew away y'know! :H

Satori
                    xxx
                    **wise great pumkin says all things blown away are satori's fault** :nutso:
                    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Wot am I going to do with you two eh?!?!?! :huh: I don't know....!

Comment

With Satorie and DG at the helm--flying barbs and all-- it feels like this 30 day thread is in order.

Glad to be part of the crew.

July

Comment

Working...
                        X