Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16 days af...

Hi,

I wanted to really get serious about getting and staying af.

I've had alot of crappy stuff happening, (ex is a phyco, lol) and have used it as an excuse to wipe myself out, but no more, because I have too much good stuff to look forward to.

I'm now on day 16 af, actually haven't had a drink in 18 days but I count the 2 days after my last binge as recovery time. I also have to be sober to to the dbt course with my psyciatrist, I'm going to beat the effects of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder as well!

I'm determined not to drink anymore and looking forward to getting to 30 days af, I'm half way there!

Thanks for all the past support on general discussion, but I now want to concentrate on monthly abs to stay focused and hopefully get support to reach my goal, I want to be the best sober nan to my daughters first child as I can be!

Thanks!

Luv Jas xx
    :thanks: :h

16 days af...

This is fantastic news Jas, So proud of you :-)
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

16 days af...

Jas - that's so great. Good, good luck and strength. You're in the best place - enjoy the journey.
      Love
      Finding x
      :heart: c: :heart:
      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

16 days af...

Hi Pisces!! Congratulations on 16 Days AF, and also for your decisions to tackle the issues you need to tackle to have the wonderful life you deserve!!!!!! Feel free to join us in the Booze Busters 30 Day AF Challenge if you wish! What's the prize you ask?? Well, at 30 days AF you get to see Satori, July and Chief in cheerleading costumes.

WELCOME!

DG
        Day 48 AF
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

16 days af...

:goodjob: Jasmin! I know how hard you have worked for this. Please jump in on the 30-day abs thread and the daily abs thread when you have the time. We would love to hear from you more.

Meanwhile, I am so happy that you have come this far, and I wish you many more AF days to come.

Hugs,:l

Kathy
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

16 days af...

Pisces: I'm a pisces too & know how sensitive & introspective you must be. Keep up the AF work. I'm at 50 AF today & have never felt better physically & emotionally. For us pisces, our emotional health is just as important as our physical health. We need our wits about us in order to deal w/the world. Speak up, speak out! You don't have to hide any more. Mary
            Wisdom, Courage, Strength
            October 3, 2012

Comment

Working...
            X