Monday, Sept. 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday, Sept. 10

Hey Indigosky - I am really sorry to read your story...it sounds tough. And it doesn't half hurt doesn't it even if our brains tell us all sorts of things about it being history or not letting them hurt us....

I hope 'venting' here has helped... I wish I could come up with something really good but I think you're onto it anyway. Staying busy and in company is imperative for me... I feel a bit daft feeling a long way from my family when we're talking 300 miles vs your 1000! Eeeek!

I hope your moods stabilise soon - that will help a lot. Takes a few weeks - about 4 for me but they're still improving!!

Hope you find your way around here - sure you will - soon. We'll find you!!

Love and strength. :l :l
    FMF xx
    (106 days)(!)
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Monday, Sept. 10

Hi Breez - I hope things are settling a bit now...........sounds awful and Saturday looming. Except, with fair wind or foul, it's going to come and go whatever and today's only Monday (-ish!) so don't let this lot spoil your whole week will you?!?!

You always sound a lady with tons of energy - lovely..... Families and tadfrogs and fish galore plus kids and Creatures from Mars...................AND a great sense of humour....dig deep, it's still there. Cartoon-ise this lot up, add carzy cartoon music to the scenes runing in your head and have a great larf. (Not to reduce how much you're feeling but to change it into something less draining on you.)

Pat yourself on the back, belieive in yourself and enjoy the week till then. Then everyone else here has had the good ideas for the day and then come and tell us all about it,....!

Lots of love, love
      FMF xx

Comment

Monday, Sept. 10

Bear...that sounds yummy
        Nice quote Barry big HI to Rustop.

ok Breez, take the blender one step further...a "tailgater" gasoline powered blender! anytime you want to drown someone out you just fire that baby up. VROOOOOM!

sorry....it's the cholcolate talking. Lindt chocolate....a heavanly delight.....
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Monday, Sept. 10

ooops missed some of you...big howdy to

Jessie, Indigoski, Finginmyfeet

nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Monday, Sept. 10

Det - you got a sugar rush....?!?!? (And why not! I had a chocolate/vanilla ice lolly at 11 pm!!! Yum!)

FMF x

Comment

Monday, Sept. 10

Hi All,

Very quick hello to you all. Everyone seems to be doing well.

Won't greet everyone individually as it's so late but a quick hello to Indigosky as we haven't met yet.
              Breez, we'll think of coping techniques for Sat reunuion but please don't ruin your whole week dreading an event on the weekend. I have been grouchy and out of sorts for several days before an (usually family) event. The event usually is not as bad as expected and I wonder why I wasted the week in a bad mood.

Day 8 now. I was dreading an upcoming neighborhood party this Sat night as I know it will be filled with wine/wine drinkers. I finally decided that it's just not worth it and will call my neighbor tomorrow and explain that we can't come. I feel so much better now!! Still have to be vigilant though. I can easily worry so much about a Sat night event that I end up drinking on Wed. Mondays seem so safe.......thank goodness.

Have a great night all

Janet

Comment

Monday, Sept. 10

Hi everyone,
                Thanks for the welcomes. Made it through another day sober but feeling very worn out and low. I'll be happy when my moods start to stabilise....it helps to know that it's part of the process and there's a light at the end. I'm glad I found this site and hope I can stick with it. I believe I can do it this time but I have a bad habit of dropping the tools and not sticking with the things that help. My sleep schedule is totally turned around....it is 1:05 a.m. and I believe I just had a lite lunch since breakfast was at 4:30. Slept till 1:00 cause I didn't fall asleep till almost 5 yesterday morning. On the bright side...at least I am only eating twice a day Guess it will turn around soon. Oh and yes I am taking melatonin 5 mg before bed, without them I don't know if I would get any sleep at all. Then after lying there for a few hours I get up and take a couple benadryl. I know that's not a great habit but I have to get some sleep.
                Oh well 7 days behind me AF. Guess I'll try and get some sleep...so long for now.

Comment

Working...
                X