Just up again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just up again

I am still finding my feet on the site and enjoying it more and more. I have seriously decided to go af because the amount I drank just became more and more and it interfered with my home and work life. After day 6 af I feel good, I remember better and feel more energetic.
    I've tried for a long time to stop on my own, but as you all know....it doesn't work. What helps me is my believe and study of the Bible. I used to just page through it, verse here or there but now I study it and yes, it is an eye opener and very interesting.
    I also find that replacing the wine in the evenings with ginger beer helps and lots of water with lemon juice.
    I do not feel confident that I will never slip again, but this time I am really going to try and do everything that might help.
    Love
    Jessie
    make the least of the worst, and the most of the best - everyday.

Just up again

Jessie - Hello. Welcome to you and the very best of luck with your plans...
    Enjoy your ginger beer (love it too!).
    Love FMF x
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Just up again

Hi Jessie!

Just a quick hello and welcome! I see you have posted on the Booze Busters 30 days challenge thread, which is great! Look forward to seeing you there, and getting to know you. Best of luck!

:welcome:
      The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Just up again

Welcome Jessie. Glad that you found the site. I joined a month ago and have found it an invaluable support in staying AF.

Best of luck
        Kyna
        Kyna

Comment

Just up again

Hi Jessie........well done on the 6 days!!!
          Glad you have decided to quit. None of us can honestly say we will never drink again, but if we renew our resolve every single morning, I really believe we can remain sober. Hard work for sure, but brings immeasurable rewards.

Love and strength to you,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Just up again

:welcome: Jessie! All the best to you as you begin your journey! Stay close and keep posting. You can do it.
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
            X